Antigua

SkyFest Family Reunion Boogie- June 4-9, Skydive Carolina, SC

Dave,

Thanks for the jumps yesterday! I look forward to continuing on Thursday!

Katie, congrats on the 900th jump. Thanks for inviting me along! It was a nice way to end a great Sunday.

Team Benton if you’re out there voyeuring like you usually do we have your spot all roped off by our camper!

Shaggio "it sucks working when others are playing, but I will be there Wednesday" Rodriguez

Maybe you should get a name tag.

Well I do have a shirt that says skydive beotches and is orange that is a dead giveaway for me, well if people remember the avatar.

I used to ask people if they were on here, but can you believe not everyone is!!!! They need to get with it.

I probably should have printed the DZ com shirts with the white block to write your name in like I did a few years ago. A screw it, its SKYFEST, thats all I need. LOL

Otter is flying, tents are popping, grill is fired up!

Oh The famous Jeffro will be joining us this year. Bringing his talent and energy to the event, looks like the state record will be an easy one with all the talent that is here and offering discounted coaching. Hell, I might have to peek at the dark side.:o

Things are starting to rumble folks, the showers are brand new, straight off the line, never used before.
So when ya getting here? Oh, thts too late!!:)

Question about the new showers.. What is max occupancy rating? Can I go ahead and start a manifest list Shower Load One.. (We want to make sure we are environmentally friendly and save water you know.)

Also is a resent A License Holder with a valid USPA Membership and signed off A Card but no official USPA A License Number yet going to have an issue at registration? (Lazy slack ass brother of mine hasn’t bothered to send his Card in yet)

Start knocking out some SCR`s. We need lots of recipients for Saturday Nights Ceremony!!

Question about the new showers.. What is max occupancy rating? Can I go ahead and start a manifest list Shower Load One.. (We want to make sure we are environmentally friendly and save water you know.)

Also is a resent A License Holder with a valid USPA Membership and signed off A Card but no official USPA A License Number yet going to have an issue at registration? (Lazy slack ass brother of mine hasn’t bothered to send his Card in yet)

Start knocking out some SCR`s. We need lots of recipients for Saturday Nights Ceremony!!

ok, the slacl ass brother is the second inquiry today in that situation, I can see no problem with that, but I hold you responsible to making sure he jumps with a coach or solo. Almost all of the LO's ae at least coaches, so it should not be an issue.

Oh yes our SCR Ceremony Host Mr. Jello J!!

Katie, what did you do, wake up long enough to post? He he he B|

Maybe you should get a name tag.

I was thinking of putting a sticker on the back of my helmet with my avatar and 'denete'. That way people would be able to associate who I am with the person who farted right in front of them.
:D
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

ok, the slacl ass brother is the second inquiry today in that situation, I can see no problem with that, but I hold you responsible to making sure he jumps with a coach or solo. Almost all of the LO's ae at least coaches, so it should not be an issue.

Make this number three. Just finished it yesterday, so there's no chance of even getting a fax-back before Wednesday.
SCR #14809

Unfortunately, I won't get another vacation slot until October-ish... of course, the way Jay keeps moving it up in the year, it may just coincide with next spring's vacation (prolly April-ish)....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

OK...we're here...WTF are YOU??????
:D:D:D

SCR Load 1 now manifesting.

Popsjumper
Broke
PatDaddy
Icevidiot

:)

That's cuz they realize you need the extra time to get to the plane, Andy.... ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

That's cuz they realize you need the extra time to get to the plane, Andy.... ;)

Do they let you take the walker on the dive?

?
SCR #14809

:D:D:D

SCR Load 1 now manifesting.

Popsjumper
Broke
PatDaddy
Icevidiot

:)

some of us have to freakin' work, be there early Thursday morning
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Unfortunately, I won't get another vacation slot until October-ish... of course, the way Jay keeps moving it up in the year, it may just coincide with next spring's vacation (prolly April-ish)....

If you are valued you can go AWOL and they will take you back. Really!!

Seeing how I'm in your sig line...

FIND ME SO WE CAN GIVE ANDY SHIT!!!!! :D:D

i met the old man at the Emerald Coast boogie, he looks like he take it :D
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.