Antigua

SkyFest Family Reunion Boogie- June 4-9, Skydive Carolina, SC

Is there a Major problem here??

There is a colonelof truth behind this.:D

I think its General Confusion.

Jeanne, you are OFFICIALLY the most CORNball poster of the day:D..and as much as I know you luuuuuuv corn...I luv ya like a pig luvs corn.:ph34r:

Is there a Major problem here??

There is a colonel of truth behind this.:D

I think its General Confusion.

Booooo

:P

(good to know there's another corny jumper)
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Hey J can I still get my SCR if I can't stay for the cerimony on Saturday night? I need to be a responsible adult that weekend

Being responsible would be completing the SCR process!!!:P

Yes you can miss it but your not helping us break the record of 24 maggots

Be safe

hey whats the status of generators/hook ups? I called a day or so ago and never got a response back? any info? I will be up Wednesday around dinner time. I need to know if Im going to have a place to hook up my pop up.

Last i heard you could rent a generator. I think a few already have. There will be a truck pass thru during the week to empty tanks, and water available to fill your tanks before parking.

Try calling again, I know they have a meet going on and last minute preps this weekend so bare with them.

I will be there tomorrow evening so I will check as well.

J

It's really neat being here at the dz already and watching things come together. Thanks in advance to the dzo - danny smith, the manager - james, and the skyfest boogie extraordinaire - j for pulling this together. It will surely be an awesome event. I can't wait to see old friends again and to make some new ones. B|

See everyone in a few days...:)

So I stopped at the Farm yesterday, they said I cant leave!!

James has worked his ass off for this with some great results, did you see the billboard?

Thanks Katie, cant wait to see you!

I've been there the last two weekends, but no, you gotto go sneaking around when no one's there ;)

I'm driving up Tuesday night, I can't wait to set up my tent in the dark:S. Hmmm, is there going to be designated camping areas or are people just going to set up camp wherever they feel like it in a field? I'm just trying to decide if I need to make it there in daylight hours.....
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I've been there the last two weekends, but no, you gotto go sneaking around when no one's there ;)

I'm driving up Tuesday night, I can't wait to set up my tent in the dark:S. Hmmm, is there going to be designated camping areas or are people just going to set up camp wherever they feel like it in a field? I'm just trying to decide if I need to make it there in daylight hours.....

Yes you will see the camping area when you get there. And yes I am sneaking around, figure it will be the last of my sanity for about 10 days.

See you soon
J

It's really neat being here at the dz already and watching things come together. Thanks in advance to the dzo - danny smith, the manager - james, and the skyfest boogie extraordinaire - j for pulling this together. It will surely be an awesome event. I can't wait to see old friends again and to make some new ones. B|

See everyone in a few days...:)

Yeah, we were at the farm last week on our way back up from Florabama. What a sweet setup!!!B| Give me a shout when you roll in Jay, I'll have the welcome wagon ready!:)

James has worked his ass off for this with some great results, did you see the billboard?

Thanks Katie, cant wait to see you!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Hey J can I still get my SCR if I can't stay for the cerimony on Saturday night? I need to be a responsible adult that weekend

Being responsible would be completing the SCR process!!!:P

Yes you can miss it but your not helping us break the record of 24 maggots

Be safe

My babies come first. I need to be back up in NY for a daddy weekend :)
I am fixin to head out tonight get a coupe of pre boogie jumps to learn the landing area
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

my check list

camper packed..y
40 creek...........y 3 bottles
food purchased..y
truck loaded......y
batteries charged.y
computer ready..y

we are ready and will leave Dalton Monday morning

ARE WE THERE YET????????????

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

We almost got you on a load, too!!
Thanks for stopping by. Always great to see you.
And I'll see you again on Wednesday. I am sooo looking forward to this event. :)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

So, Katie, it's too funny, to me at least, that we sat scrunched together at emerald coast on the plane and I had no idea you were katiebear. Yet another .comer i've met but have not met :P

I do that on purpose... maintains my mystery!:P

The dz had a great vibe yesterday. I made 7 jumps including my 900th which was a 10 way tracking dive led by Dave. There's certainly a buzz about this morning...

Off to run errands.B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Yet another .comer i've met but have not met :P

Someone {cough}Spence{cough} should bring a dry erase board and some markers to make dz.com sign up board. That way you'll know who is there and might be able to find someone to make introductions.:)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Maybe you should get a name tag.

Well I do have a shirt that says skydive beotches and is orange that is a dead giveaway for me, well if people remember the avatar.

I used to ask people if they were on here, but can you believe not everyone is!!!! They need to get with it.
Skymama's #2 stalker -