CSpenceFLY

The 5th Annual RoamingDZ.com St. Patricks Day Celebration Boogie,March 14-17th, Hosted by The Jumping Place: St.Marys,Georgia

The rack doesn't flash. The rack bestows upon us the essence of all thing beautiful. Those aren't just tits my friends those are idols to be worshipped.:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

The rack doesn't flash. The rack bestows upon us the essence of all thing beautiful. Those aren't just tits my friends those are idols to be worshipped.:)

Dude, why don't you just beg or offer her cash already?! :S:ph34r:

While we're at the lost & found, anyone seen a black porkpie hat with rasta color stripes? [:/] Yeah, it's not a boogie until I lose something.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

***Dude, why don't you just beg or offer her cash already?!

Already have and it didn't work. Now I'm down to groveling.:D:P

BTW, sorry about the hat but they ran out of toilet paper in the port a john. Didn't think you'd want back after that.:ph34r::D:D

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey Dan,
It was great meeting you and the others at the Jumping Place. That is a really cool DZ. Hope to see yall again soon.

You would lose your ass if it wasn't attached .

;)

What makes you think I haven't already done so, and had to buy it back a few times?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Already have and it didn't work. Now I'm down to groveling.:D:P

BTW, sorry about the hat but they ran out of toilet paper in the port a john. Didn't think you'd want back after that.:ph34r::D:D

Just supply me with Psycho Punch and I'm sure the boobies will be on display ;)

***Just supply me with Psycho Punch and I'm sure the boobies will be on display

THERE IS A GOD! :D:D Hope to see your cute little smile again soon.:)