CSpenceFLY

The 5th Annual RoamingDZ.com St. Patricks Day Celebration Boogie,March 14-17th, Hosted by The Jumping Place: St.Marys,Georgia

Just want to say thanks to Spence, Julie, Kathy and her tribe of great packers, Wild Bill and the other staff at the Jumping Place for a great weekend. Scotty and Tami kept our bellies full of good grub(as usual), got to hangout with my old homey's Bolas, Robbie, Laurel, Vic, Bob, Lauralicious, John, Ashley and met some new friends and made some fun jumps with some really cool people. The wind sucked but the party was fun as usual especially Lindsey's belly dancing. Damn you got the moves girl!:)
Thanks again for putting together another fun St. Patty's Boogie. Can't wait til next year!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Oh yes! There were quite a few people hurting on Sunday. Where did you go? We looked for you all night. It was great meeting you and the kids and hope to see you again soon.:)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I meant to come back for the party but things didn't work out.:( I was going to come back the next day but I ended up playing a game of baseball with some friends.

I'm glad y'all enjoyed my "neck of the woods" though and I will make it a point to come out next year and play with y'all.

It was nice to finally put a face to the name.;) Cute face at that!!:D

Bobbi

A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

As always I heard it was a GREAT Boogie and I hate that I missed it due to illness yet once again!! Hope to see you soon!! Thanks again for all you and Julie do for the sport! :)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

What a fun boogie. Good people, great area.

Some of the most fun jumps I've done in a while. :)
Quick tip: Don't tell a belly dancer to fall fast. ;)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

***even though I wasn't there.

SLACKER!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D I would have paid good money to watch you belly dance!:D:D:D:D

Hope you're feeling better. Clay said you had malaria, yellow fever or the black plague or something.

"Is he drunk or autistic ?" Rastaricans mother speaking in regard to Bolas.
......:D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r:

HOLY F*CKIN' SHIT!!! Look Ma! We made the Esteemed Bubbles Spence's sig line! Dude. That even gave me a full on gut-laugh back here at Sick-Crying-Kids-with-Deadbeat-Parents Central, while typing with this new larger cell phone antenna where my friggin' pinkie used to be.
Unfortunately, it loses something without the MamaRican accent.

Big Ups to everyone involved with this event. Cathy and her crew are the Dog's Bollocks. (Shrek would have made you look it up. So look it up.) Even if she doesn't carry staff shirts that grown men can wear. Can't wait to get back there when the winds are less Crappy-Bill-Paxton-Movie-ish, and the paramedics who don't know a busted finger when they see one will let us build a fire.

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

It was even funnier when he had it misspelled as altistic...

Speaking of funny new siglines... Yours is great.

And educational. :)

Speaking of funny new siglines... Yours is great.

what about mine??? do you like it?

:):o:D:ph34r::$;):)

:)

Oh and a :P for the breasts.

Thanks to everyone who came out! It was great getting to know all of you, and even better to see 20 canopies over St. Marys!

For everyone that landed out on the first load on Sunday -

1. Sorry for the spot! (Damn weather-guessers!)
2. Thanks for not getting hurt!

Wild Bill

"Better a has-been than a never-was. Better a never-was than a never-tried-to-be..."

***Lindsey has a bright, shiny new license in hand!

HOORAY! Tell her congrats for me.:)