CSpenceFLY

The 5th Annual RoamingDZ.com St. Patricks Day Celebration Boogie,March 14-17th, Hosted by The Jumping Place: St.Marys,Georgia

Thanks Greg. See you in a week. If anyone has not been to The Farm that's the place to be next weekend.

Ooops, two weeks from now!!

That's the one I'm shooting for now! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well fuck. I sat here and typed a nice long post about my feelings about the event this year and then it was gone in a blink. Sorry, can't retype. Hope to see you this weekend.

Man I know what ya mean!! I typically WONT retype my thoughts again after a burp:S>:( in the sys like that....

chris, when does this boogie officially end this year?

Sadly enough I am definitely NOT going to make it. They keep changing the work parameters for Saturday and I need to be close to the data center just in case. Of course, nothing will go wrong if I stay but shit will hit the fan the minute I leave.
Truly sorry that I can't make it.
Everyone have a great time and be safe.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Kevin, you can stay home, you probably wouldn't like it here anyway.:)

Thank you. I'm glad to stay home. Early afternoon I called there to confirm about winds. I was told winds is very high for whole the afternoon. CSpenceFly, thank you for concerned about my safely to not come.

I didn't see Spence jumping, he was busy running manifest. ;)

But I made 4 great jumps yesterday, it was a beautiful day!!! Thanks for putting this on Spence, even though it was a way different feel from the past few years at Dublin it was still great to have a low-key weekend with friends both new and old. B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091