CSpenceFLY

The 5th Annual RoamingDZ.com St. Patricks Day Celebration Boogie,March 14-17th, Hosted by The Jumping Place: St.Marys,Georgia

Ok kids, the week is here. I will be headed to St. Marys on Wed. The Otter will be there Thursday afternoon. I have a great band for Saturday night and the weather forcast is looking good. I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

Then I will see y'all there on Sat! ;)
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

Ok kids, the week is here. I will be headed to St. Marys on Wed. The Otter will be there Thursday afternoon. I have a great band for Saturday night and the weather forcast is looking good. I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

Call me if you need help setting up... Cathy has my number

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

Hey everyone, I will be packing for Cathy during the boogie...I also play guitar and drums, so if anyone else plays an instrument, maybe we can put on a bit of a show if its ok with Cspence and Cathy? Dunno what they have planned for music. I'm excited I hope everyone else is.

***I also play guitar and drums, so if anyone else plays an instrument,

Watch out for a freaky fucking Puerto Rican that dresses like a Rasta and has a voice that sounds like 2 cats fucking.:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

"Going home" to the coast brings a flood of memories to me that are generations deep, echoing back to the days before air conditioning, when conversation and story telling were well practiced and appreciated. Genteel folk indulged in less strenuous past times during the long hot summers. Speaking casually was as artful as oratory.

Attempting to capture this in written words and convey it to you, my fellow travelers, is a challenge with long odds. In these times of texting shorthand, blunt phrases, and casual profanity, my cause is likely lost like yelps of glee in freefall.

Trust me in this - I do not lapse into loquaciousness during dirt dives. I can speak plainly and to the point with a modicum of words. We shall have fun jumping together.

[An aside: You may note how seldom I post to these forums.]

:) I'm looking forward to camping at your "home" on the coast, and I look forward to jumping with you too. And thanks for pointing out the difference between the marshes and the swamp. ;)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

***I also play guitar and drums, so if anyone else plays an instrument,

Watch out for a freaky fucking Puerto Rican that dresses like a Rasta and has a voice that sounds like 2 cats fucking.:D:D

PERSONAL ATTACK! PERSONAL ATTACK![/B][/RED] Oh Sure! Where the f*ck are those Mods when it's one of US being insulted?! >:(

Yes, by all means bring the axe. I'd love some backup for a change.
As far as the music program, we traditionally do background alt & rock during the day, then some ass-shake-friendly stuff at night. (Lots of Old School Hip Hop, Funk, Reggaeton and Dancehall reggae.)
And of course the short but healthy Saturday sunset program of traditional and contemporary Irish Drinking Jams.

(Of course, that's assuming I'll be providing the music again this year....;) Right Bubbles?)

There are only two guidelines on the Bonfire Jam: No Buffett, No Nirvana.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

BTW: I've got someone who needs a ride from JAX airport to the DZ at an as-yet-undetermined time on Friday.
Anyone wanna play the Good Samaritan? PM Me.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Still looking for a ride from someone passing by Brunswick airport on Friday afternoon. Or maybe an air taxi? ;) Hook me up. My rep is on the line here.

And, yeah. Too bad we can't fly in some drunken hillbilly to slur some old cowboy songs for us.