CSpenceFLY

The 5th Annual RoamingDZ.com St. Patricks Day Celebration Boogie,March 14-17th, Hosted by The Jumping Place: St.Marys,Georgia

sweetness!!! If you guys have room for a single, I would love to come,...

Since I'm here, let me be the first to warn you of the string of indecent public propositions you just set yourself up for. Please don't be frightened away by any responses to your post from anyone with the words: pops, turtle, jello or bolas in their name.

Hell, she could stay with me. I never do anything... I'm married.... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

sweetness!!! If you guys have room for a single, I would love to come,...

Since I'm here, let me be the first to warn you of the string of indecent public propositions you just set yourself up for. Please don't be frightened away by any responses to your post from anyone with the words: pops, turtle, jello or bolas in their name.

Hell, she could stay with me. I never do anything... I'm married.... :D

Ya must have at some point cuz you have a little girl. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

sweetness!!! If you guys have room for a single, I would love to come, if I know I am not going to do a bunch of solos. I hate going to a new DZ and having to jump by myself. I love meeting new peeps too!!!

Normally I'd say some sort of witty double entendre, but since Rasta cock blocked me :P, guess I have to try to be respectable damn it. ;)

We should have at least a few people doing whatever discipline you're interested in. No guarantees that we'll turn huge amounts of points but we'll all have fun. :)
Worst case scenario you can jump with me. I do everything: RW, Freefly, Wingsuit, CRW (been a few years). The catch is I do everything badly. ;)

And I do mean everything... :P

Ha, got the inappropriate comment in after all. B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

sweetness!!! If you guys have room for a single, I would love to come, if I know I am not going to do a bunch of solos. I hate going to a new DZ and having to jump by myself. I love meeting new peeps too!!!

We would love to have you here and I can assure you that you will not have to jump alone. I spent this last weekend in St.Marys and they are a very friendly group of people as is most of the RoamingDZ crowd. I hope you can make it.

Oh and people, we need to get the list updated. Like usual everything costs and I need to know how much money I can spend to entertain you all. I think I have the band lined up. Let me know what you think.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=61245820

Kinda funky. Bubbles, your taste in music is definitely getting better. But what happened with my boys in Tally?

namgrunt (and hopefully Nanner)
PsychoBob, PsychoPatty and presumably a PsychoTrollDog from Mars
popsjumper
Bolas (my most hilarious choice ever for a D/D)
RastaRicanAir (kickin' out the drinking jams and Dancehall beats)
lauraliscious
Brandy? (Keep helping me work on her.)
superwoman8433
smears
mouth (....oh, holy sh*t!:o She found us!)
Los Carbones
BillyVance

I'd like to suggest Scotty & Tami do a special poultry dish for Sunday Dinner. Maybe something marinated in jalapenos and Schlitz beer. You could call it Duck Fublin.

And don't worry about missing the bagpipe reveille Billy. I'll come by and wake you up visually by doing a jig in my kilt.

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Don't even worry about it, the Roaming DZ crew is a very friendly bunch of people. You won't be jumping alone, that's for sure. I showed up to my 1st Roaming DZ event by myself (well, I guess I knew PsychoBob) :D and I am so so glad I went. It's a great way to get out and meet different people. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

And don't worry about missing the bagpipe reveille Billy. I'll come by and wake you up visually by doing a jig in my kilt.

I have a long Scottish heritage, but I think I'll pass on that. :S:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

popsjumper
lauraliscious
superwoman8433
smears
mouth (....oh, holy sh*t! She found us!)
Los Carbones
BillyVance
Royd

popsjumper
lauraliscious
superwoman8433
smears
Los Carbones
BillyVance
Royd
Skydivestmarys (not jumping, but will make an apperance)

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Can I get a Hotel Review on the Kings Bay Lodges from a local? They're about half the price of the other places, and they didn't require a credit card, which means they're either really folksy and quaint, or they've got chalk body outlines on the floor and rats that walk off with your luggage.

...Help allay my big city cynicism, please.

Hey Rasta.... I live in Fernandina Beach but am familiar with the St. Mary's area. In Kinglands, about 6 miles from the DZ are two small motels which are very clean and don't have the crime scene.

The first one is the CAMDEN INN which is located on US-17 just west of the DZ and the other right next door to it but I can't remember the name. In addition, you have the CUMBERLAND INN which is on Osborne road in St. Mary's. The Cumberland Inn is most likely a little more expensive but much closer as it's just a mile from the DZ.

Hope this helps!B|

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

I hate to say this but things are not working out for me to attend this boogie. I'm gonna have to try for the Good Vibes boogie at The Farm instead.

popsjumper
lauraliscious
superwoman8433
smears
Los Carbones
BillyVance
Royd
Skydivestmarys (not jumping, but will make an apperance)
LeatherNeck5931

Why in the heck would you put him in those roach motels??!! Highway 17?

Right off of I95 is like a bizillion hotel/motels!! Stay off of 17. After a long day of jumping and drinking the last thing you want to do is drive to a roach infested motel. Not to mention 3 or 4 motels in St Marys, if you wanted to stay a tad bit closer. If I was anyone coming in from out of town....right off I95 is a bizillion hotels with numerous restaurants that serve alcohol. Along with grocery stores and pharmacys, Wally World isn't too far either from this exit if you find yourselves in the need for those types of places.

Exit 3 in Georgia is where y'all want to get off at.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Hey Rasta.... I live in Fernandina Beach but am familiar with the St. Mary's area. In Kinglands, about 6 miles from the DZ are two small motels which are very clean and don't have the crime scene.

The first one is the CAMDEN INN which is located on US-17 just west of the DZ and the other right next door to it but I can't remember the name. In addition, you have the CUMBERLAND INN which is on Osborne road in St. Mary's. The Cumberland Inn is most likely a little more expensive but much closer as it's just a mile from the DZ.

Hope this helps!B|

Indeed, thanks. Right now I'm triple-booked at Cumberland Inn, Kings Bay and the Sleep Inn.

I'm leaning toward the Cumberland, but no one there seems to know anything about a skydiver discount. Are we sure there is one?
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hope this helps!B|

Indeed, thanks. Right now I'm triple-booked at Cumberland Inn, Kings Bay and the Sleep Inn.

I'm leaning toward the Cumberland, but no one there seems to know anything about a skydiver discount. Are we sure there is one?

Anytime bro.... I know they aren't the Holiday Inn Express but it should help you in saving cash so you can spend it on jump tickets. :)
I know Bobbi may differ with my suggestions but after all, you are only there to sleep at night, not hold a company convention in conference room B. ;)

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

[B]POSTS RE-EDITED for STANDARDS & PRACTICES COMPLIANCE:[/B]

I won't be able to **** for the whole weekend, but I will for at least one **y and if I can get off ****, I will be there ****er.

I f***fly and b****, but I am a little ****y on my ****y.

[REPLY]
We will make it ****y. We will also nail that ****y gorilla.

Everyone l***s a happy horny gorilla.