CSpenceFLY

The 5th Annual RoamingDZ.com St. Patricks Day Celebration Boogie,March 14-17th, Hosted by The Jumping Place: St.Marys,Georgia

I think I forgot to post this here.

Carbone Zone is coming to St. Marys

Scotty and Tammy will be there to feed us and help out with some organizing. Woo Hoo!!

I'm working on some other organizers. I'll post as soon as I can.

BTW. I will be in St.Marys this weekend to help out with getting the DZ ready for the boogie. come on out for a visit if your in the area.

Ok kids, there are two weekend between now and the boogie that you can talk people into coming to this boogie. Talk it up so me and Cathy don't go broke bringing this Otter in with fuel prices steadily climbing. Don't worry about there being too many people there.;) Have any of you ever had to wait in line to jump at one of my St. Patricks boogies?

Count me in. :)
I'm working on convincing a certain belligerent person too. :)

{Who the F*CK might this A**LICKIN' Pee Wee Herman-lookin' SH*THEAD, MOTHERF*CKIN' C*CKSUCKER be referring to? He's been trying to convince me to road trip up there with him, but I hope he's not bringing some "belligerent" prick with us, otherwise I'd have to tear a new escape valve in his bony-ass ass.}

Anyway, I'm F*CKIN' IN, Daddy-O!! Just got confirmation on my Paid Time Off a few hours ago. Paid time to go to a boogie....God Bless America!
Time to press the kilt and set up the IRISH DRINKING JAMS on the laptop.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Just for that, the Bagpipe Reveille will be played on both Saturday AND Sunday morning.

If I were going, it'd be a goddamn good thing I can't hear worth a shit!!! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

{Who the F*CK might this A**LICKIN' Pee Wee Herman-lookin' SH*THEAD, MOTHERF*CKIN' C*CKSUCKER be referring to?

Dude, you know the rules. No personal attacks without at least 2-3 smileys.

Ya ass clown... :)
Yeah, so I'm an overachiever. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

It's not a personal attack if I'm just thinking it. {Didn't that f*ckin' nozzle see the brackets?!}

Smiley's huh? How about a PA with a beer chaser?:D

-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Update: Wife wants me to just go and have fun. I need a break from being a Mr Mom. So, I'll be there if we can get one of our parents to come here to take over for me. B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Can I get a Hotel Review on the Kings Bay Lodges from a local? They're about half the price of the other places, and they didn't require a credit card, which means they're either really folksy and quaint, or they've got chalk body outlines on the floor and rats that walk off with your luggage.

...Help allay my big city cynicism, please.

sweetness!!! If you guys have room for a single, I would love to come, if I know I am not going to do a bunch of solos. I hate going to a new DZ and having to jump by myself. I love meeting new peeps too!!!

I am sure there are going to be small load organizers available for your experience and comfort level. If I'm able to go, I'll jump with you.

sweetness!!! If you guys have room for a single, I would love to come,...

Since I'm here, let me be the first to warn you of the string of indecent public propositions you just set yourself up for. Please don't be frightened away by any responses to your post from anyone with the words: pops, turtle, jello or bolas in their name.