CSpenceFLY

The 5th Annual RoamingDZ.com St. Patricks Day Celebration Boogie,March 14-17th, Hosted by The Jumping Place: St.Marys,Georgia

Glad to hear that the St.Paddy's Day Boogie is a go. Not sure if I will be able to make it at this time. I've been spending the winter in AZ doing a bit of this and that.
If I am not able to make it I will be happy to email or post my my jello shot recipes so that anyone could make them for you. Did you like the Sunkiss ones best? Chambersburg had to suffer thru several test batches in order to narrow it down to the top 4.

i hoping to go... once again depends on if i go to zhills/get the time off/or the roamingdz boogie!!! :)

CReW SKies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

***i hoping to go... once again depends on if i go to zhills/get the time off/or the roamingdz boogie!!!

All the cool kids will be with RoamingDZ. Get your ass down here.:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

i hoping to go... once again depends on if i go to zhills/get the time off/or the roamingdz boogie!!! :)

CReW SKies,
bubbles

Fly in from Philly and bring the OTR boy. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I like the way you think. Sad thing is I have enough shirts left to do that.:| Anyone want a shirt?

Get the guy that was at the Hog Flop with the printing machine to come.

Use the "vintage" Dublin shirts to print something new on. :)

"The Guy" was Lyle Presse. He's based out of Sebastion. Give him a call. I think this is a great idea.

Mark Klingelhoefer

OH, OH, OH...add me.

Thanks Chris! I know Dublin was a big let down for you (and for me if it makes you feel any better), but thank you for pushing forward rather than wallowing in the muck. That says alot for you and your character.

HUGS.....Mouth

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Glad to hear that the St.Paddy's Day Boogie is a go. Not sure if I will be able to make it at this time. I've been spending the winter in AZ doing a bit of this and that.
If I am not able to make it I will be happy to email or post my my jello shot recipes so that anyone could make them for you. Did you like the Sunkiss ones best? Chambersburg had to suffer thru several test batches in order to narrow it down to the top 4.

Well, I really hope you can make it because I still have not gotten to taste your famous jello shots!!!!

And I'm sure whatever 4 the Chambersburg people have decided are tops will be fine with the Roaming DZ crew. I wouldn't mind having your recipies anyway, if you are giving them away! Do you still have my e-mail addy?? :D:PB|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Hey Girl,

How is everything in your part of the world? Famous Jello shots? I think that Jello J is more famous for his. ha ha!!

Too bad you did not make it for the Pelt Head Boggie last Summer I made over 400 shots. I will send you the base recipes and the ones that everyone like the best. It is great fun making different test batches. If I can not make it to the St Patrick Day Boggie you must make some for Spence. I will keep you posted if I will be able to make it or not. I just introduced some of my Canadian friends to a couple of new types last month when they were in AZ.

***i hoping to go... once again depends on if i go to zhills/get the time off/or the roamingdz boogie!!!

All the cool kids will be with RoamingDZ. Get your ass down here.:D:D

Psycho,

You know I'm working on it!!!! I will DEFINITELY let you know before, BUT it's a question of when before, that i'll be able to know, and get a ticket to the best airport possible (Whichever one THAT is!!!)!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles

Everything here is fantastic! I have sampled Jello J's jello shots many times, although he is not making them as often as he used to. :(

I need to taste yours to compare them. :P I was sorry to miss the pelthead boogie last year, but I *think* i should be able to make it this year! Keeping my fingers crossed, b/c it would be awesome to see you guys again! Hope you can make it to the St. Patricks boogie, but if not I'll try to match your jello making skillz for Spence. Hey, wait a minute, did you make an extra potent jello shot with red bull??? Maybe I DID get to taste one of your jello shots last year at Dublin! :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Put me down as a maybe.......I will be in Evinsville Indiana until at least the 13th, so I may show up. However I think my boss is going to send me out to Arizona the following Monday.
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

So,you want to help me promote the new event in Dublin over the next few weeks? :D Oh, and be sure to let me know when that comissioners election is too.:)

You're on....can I say screw my home town.>:(

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Put me down as a maybe.......I will be in Evinsville Indiana until at least the 13th, so I may show up. However I think my boss is going to send me out to Arizona the following Monday.

ya I'm a maybe too!!! I should know more next week!!!!!!!! :S:D:S

CReW Skies,
bubbles

Figures! With my new job, I work Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (nights).

Looks like I'm not gonna make it back this year, Chris. Work on building it back up, and when you can stretch it to a week again, let me know. I'll be good for some mid-week nig-noggery.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I apologize if I'm re-posting this, but I didn't see this posted anywhere else. An interesting factoid that surely must be of importance to participant in this event is that The Catholic Church has officially moved the Celebration of St. Patrick's Day for 2008 up to Saturday, March, 15, 2008 (See Irish bishops move St. Patrick's Day 2008).

Since Easter is so early this year, the 17th conflicts with Holy Monday.

So those of you who can't stay until Monday can still officially say you where at the St. Patricks Day Boogie on St. Patrick's Day.