CSpenceFLY

The 5th Annual RoamingDZ.com St. Patricks Day Celebration Boogie,March 14-17th, Hosted by The Jumping Place: St.Marys,Georgia

Skydive St. Marys,Georgias Best Kept Secret.

Not alot of information yet but I wanted to get the ball rolling and get the dates and location out for everyone.

Looking like a Super Otter. Of course there will be some entertainment, organizing and the normal RoamingDZ stuff. More information will be released soon.

Please be aware that the event is starting over and we are only about 50 days out so I am not looking to built another Dublin. I want to build an event to have some fun,see my friends and make some new ones. RoamingDZ.com is kind of taking a step back to it's roots. Except instead of a Cessna 182 we're going to have an Otter.B|

I like the way you think. Sad thing is I have enough shirts left to do that. Anyone want a shirt?

I do as long as it has the "UP YOURS DUBLIN" on it

Or "DUBLIN SUCKS ASS" either is good. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Let's not get out of control here. The people of Dublin(the ones that mattered) were very good to us. It was a bunch of politicians playing "cover my ass" that fucked everything up.

Now it's time to move on and that it what we are doing. Please spent your energy on the new event or any one of the others that are trying to survive.

***Now it's time to move on and that it what we are doing

Okay, let's do it! Sign'em up!

Chris and Julie
Psycho Bob and Patty

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"