popsjumper

Good Vibes Boogie Mar26-30 @ The Farm

Nah, I meant Billy. You should try it. The zombies cover you up with blankets if they're feeling sympathetic. Did you ever wonder why the bunkhouse mattresses are covered in plastic?

No thanks! I will stay in a camper!!

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Are Skydive Atlanta jumpers allowed or should I just sneak in?...... f*ck it, I'm coming anyway! :P

Wohooo!

edited to say- I meant I'm coming to the boogie, not to your camper- sorry to dissapoint.... :)

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Are Skydive Atlanta jumpers allowed or should I just sneak in?......

It's a boogie!!! The rule is.. you jump, your welcome! At the Farm you will always find someone to jump with! ;)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

I'll be there Sat & Sunday. Do you guys have the "don't pass out with your shoes on" rule at the Farm? I'll probably wake up in the middle of the field or something so just checking :o

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Only two?

Thats what I was thinking. :D:D (Well, I was thinking something about falling asleep with your shoes on and not needing to worry about the field - but I 'm keeping my mouth shut.) :)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

I'll be there Sat & Sunday. Do you guys have the "don't pass out with your shoes on" rule at the Farm? I'll probably wake up in the middle of the field or something so just checking :o

Well I dunno, but passing out with shoes on than without would be better. Some guy passed out at a party years ago and a couple of the girls painted his toe nails. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Everybody is invited and welcome at The Farm.

Well of course! We let futuredivot and Bolas stay all the time. :ph34r::ph34r:

:D:D:D:D
Nice sigline. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

'm just doing a test post to see what happens... since I can't see my post #147 in this thread and somehow I'm seeing my sig line in jumpoutnow's post #146...

First you can't hear, now you can't see...damn dude, you're getting old. :D:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Who will be there? Start the list.........

I'm going to take a crack at this. Excuse me if I added anyone incorrectly...

apollard24
auburnguy
BillyVance
Bolas
Chinagirl
CSpenceFly
Dannydan
denete
freelyflyn71
futuredivot
goofyjumper
Iandrennan
KathleenL
Lauraliciious
MarkBolton
Micduran
Overtech
Popsjumper
Skydave
Thanatos340
Tmaricle55
whodamiss

The Braver the Bird...The Fatter the Cat.

What I'm gonna do is print out the last update to this list before I leave for the DZ and try to make sure I meet everyone on it that I haven't already met. Seems like I keep missing some of you fuckers every time I go to The Farm. :D:)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What I'm gonna do is print out the last update to this list before I leave for the DZ and try to make sure I meet everyone on it that I haven't already met. Seems like I keep missing some of you fuckers every time I go to The Farm

You're not missing them...they're avoiding you. :D:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

What I'm gonna do is print out the last update to this list before I leave for the DZ and try to make sure I meet everyone on it that I haven't already met. Seems like I keep missing some of you fuckers every time I go to The Farm

You're not missing them...they're avoiding you. :D:D

I did that for a while, but then when I DID meet Billy I realized he's not nearly as obnoxious in person as he is in his posts. :D:P

Who's going to be out there jumping on Friday? I'm debating it...

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091