popsjumper

Good Vibes Boogie Mar26-30 @ The Farm

There are still people that feel it necessary to tell us they are not coming to a boogie. You better get busy there is a large list of boogies for you to post to today since you started this trend for yourself.:D

Once again, here is the etiquette. Once you are on the list you are on the list. If you are not on the list and you post that you are not coming you are just being a drama queen. If you don't show up and someone misses you we will drunk dial you. If not...well...:|

:D:D:D

Whoa whoa whoa there spence!!!! I never said anything on here about going. The only way anyone would think I was going is that my rig is being repacked. Maybe someone said I was going. Anyway, Andy said I was gonna be there and I just want to clarify I will not so that the masses don't go given me shit saying that I would be there and then was not.

all this can be remedied with the donation of $2,500 to the save Paul fund. I accept cash, check, paypal, sorry no credit at this time:|
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I'll be there. I have no idea where I'm going to sleep, or if I'll be able to jump Friday, but Saturday and Sunday is a definite! So if anybody has room in their camper or bunk room, please save a spot for me. B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Damn man, does your computer not make the little smiley things on the posts when you are reading them?

:D:D:D:D:D

You should have used the :P face instead. The other one says you are laughing at me >:(.

Anyway, I was just clarifyin. Still taking donations though!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I'll be there. I have no idea where I'm going to sleep, or if I'll be able to jump Friday, but Saturday and Sunday is a definite! So if anybody has room in their camper or bunk room, please save a spot for me. B|

Billy, Ben Grizwald and Jerry (South Carolina Jerry) are scheduled to stay in the camper, but if one of them cancels, then you are more than welcome to stay. Or you could bring sleeping bag and crash on the floor with my dog. Of course your snoring might scare her.........:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Billy, Ben Grizwald and Jerry (South Carolina Jerry) are scheduled to stay in the camper, but if one of them cancels, then you are more than welcome to stay. Or you could bring sleeping bag and crash on the floor with my dog. Of course your snoring might scare her.........:D

Im glad I get the good sleeping spot, Brandy, Sadie and Me in the bed. :D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Careful, I snore when I am drunk. Not as bad as Billy I heard........:)
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I'm sure there's a pair of earplugs somewhere around the DZ that you can use. :D Thanks, if one of those people cancel, I'll take the couch in the living room. If not, I'll try the bunk room. At least I'll remember that there's a ladder on the end to climb up so I can sleep on top. Last time I thought I had to climb up between the stacks which got a bit dicey to say the least after 5 beers. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm sure there's a pair of earplugs somewhere around the DZ that you can use. :D Thanks, if one of those people cancel, I'll take the couch in the living room. If not, I'll try the bunk room. At least I'll remember that there's a ladder on the end to climb up so I can sleep on top. Last time I thought I had to climb up between the stacks which got a bit dicey to say the least after 5 beers. :D

ok, just don't get too drunk like you did last time. No puking in my camper! That goes to everyone. Hans prefers you to puke in manifest. He like cleaning that stuff up! :D
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

ok, just don't get too drunk like you did last time. No puking in my camper! That goes to everyone. Hans prefers you to puke in manifest. He like cleaning that stuff up! :D

I've never puked at The Farm! ;) Fallen asleep on the couch with a beer in my hand, yes... :$

Make Bolas feel special. :)

Fallen asleep on the couch with a beer in my hand, yes...

So did Andy Copeland!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Gee, you've joined the elite.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Make Bolas feel special. :)

Now what did I do? I'm not denying it, just curious.

If you really wanna make me feel special, quote me or put my name in your sigline. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I put my name on the vaca calender as soon as I got back from StMarys...B| I have a car reserved,B| and my gear is back in date,B|B| and this time I might bring http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?username=SWEEEET; (my daughter Ellie) Dont know if She will jump or not, but if She wants to hit the road with me after She gets back from CostaRica at fuckin 3 this coming morning, then She can.... B|B|B|
We all took off for our destinations about a week and a half ago, and left our home trashed, that I am cleaning uP and I didnt get to bed til 4 this morning and woke uP at 6 to be at work by 7... I still have some final rinse moping to do, andput away clothes and then I am off to my freakin bed til its time to go pick uP Ellie and Her mother!!!
then what....a whole 36hrs:(B|:(B| before i take to the road again.... ASSuMEing that my current employer gives me the thumbs uP and wink;) to vamoooose down to the FARM!!!:SB| WooFUCKInHoo!!!
Bo are you gonna be there and what about Robbeee?

I just wanna fly dudes.... I just wanna jumpfly!B|

back to work kidzz, later bulldogs

peace
:DD

Gee, you've joined the elite.

Are you taking the quotes out of context?? I don't drink beer # 1 and # 2 never fallen asleep on the couch at the DZ. ;)

Nah, I meant Billy. You should try it. The zombies cover you up with blankets if they're feeling sympathetic. Did you ever wonder why the bunkhouse mattresses are covered in plastic?
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Who will be there? Start the list.........

I'm going to take a crack at this. Excuse me if I added anyone incorrectly...

apollard24
auburnguy
BillyVance
Bolas
Chinagirl
CSpenceFly
Dannydan
denete
futuredivot
goofyjumper
Iandrennan
KathleenL
Lauraliciious
MarkBolton
Micduran
Overtech
Popsjumper
Skydave
Thanatos340
Tmaricle55

Who will be there? Start the list.........

I'm going to take a crack at this. Excuse me if I added anyone incorrectly...

apollard24
auburnguy
BillyVance
Bolas
Chinagirl
CSpenceFly
Dannydan
denete
futuredivot
goofyjumper
Iandrennan
KathleenL
Lauraliciious
MarkBolton
Micduran
Overtech
Popsjumper
Skydave
Thanatos340
Tmaricle55

I gave the thumbs up to going before I broke my pelvis a few weeks ago, now im not so sure. I might stop by for a little while on saturday though.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

I think a lot of people there will be non-dz dot commers.

While the Farm does have a ridiculous number of DZ.commers jumping there, you'll probably be right about this weekend. We're all still gonna have fun. B|

ME DAMMIT!!! I'll be doin' the Wingsuit, Freefly, Canopy FLock, Random Stills and Video, Swoop thing. My girl is organizing belly fliers, that's right ladies one of your own fought her way into an organizer slot, just find Janet when you get there and do something fantastic. If it's going to be really fantastic I've got inside video.B|

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

I'm just doing a test post to see what happens... since I can't see my post #147 in this thread and somehow I'm seeing my sig line in jumpoutnow's post #146...

And I'm not even drinking tonight so I'm not seeing double okay? :D

Edited to add: I deleted all my temporary internet files and stuff like that and nothing has changed. Some people can see it, and some can't. Oh well...