popsjumper

Good Vibes Boogie Mar26-30 @ The Farm

I'll try to get there with a motorized cart so I can get around.

Make sure the batteries are charged...it's a long roll from Auburn to here. And do try to stay in the rightmost lane in the interstate, eh?
:D:D

Study your EPs!

Golf cart? Better stick to the emergency lane instead! :D

Or get a rope with a hook on it.

There's gotta be somebody in Alabama who can lend you their horse.

:P
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

I'll try to get there with a motorized cart so I can get around.

Make sure the batteries are charged...it's a long roll from Auburn to here. And do try to stay in the rightmost lane in the interstate, eh?

Study your EPs!

unfortunately freak burbles due to turbulence 15 feet over the ground aren't covered.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

unfortunately freak burbles due to turbulence 15 feet over the ground aren't covered.

Don't land with the hotshots downwind of those tall trees when it's windy, get out in the middle of the big field, and yes the SIMS dose cover where one might expect to find turbulence and why as well as how to do a PLF.

I know I have been there and seen a number of wise older jumpers land and sit out loads for a few hours because of the strong winds, so if you see them old farts like Andy & Hans or Anthony sitting out watching the WDI loads get pounded, that would be your clue to keep your feet planted on planet earth.;)
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

...There's gotta be somebody in Alabama who can lend you their horse.:P

Parrish is an Auburn guy. He has access to all sorts of animals for transport. Tri-Deltas make good rides.

Parrish, you could always ride with Chuckie. His car actually runs sometimes.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Don't land with the hotshots downwind of those tall trees when it's windy, get out in the middle of the big field, and yes the SIMS dose cover where one might expect to find turbulence and why as well as how to do a PLF.

I know I have been there and seen a number of wise older jumpers land and sit out loads for a few hours because of the strong winds, so if you see them old farts like Andy & Hans or Anthony sitting out watching the WDI loads get pounded, that would be your clue to keep your feet planted on planet earth.;)

I was in the middle of the field, I couldnt PLF because I was completely on my side and the winds kicked up after I had already gotten on the plane. It was a freak accident but in the long run not that big of a deal. I will be able to walk with a cane in about 3 weeks and then I get to walk around acting like Dr. House. Being incredibly sarcastic and talking vicodin every 15 seconds.

All the otherwise fun and hot girls in auburn have locked themselves in their rooms because a frosh girl got murdered earlier this week. But I could always play the big strong protector roll, girls love that.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

Well all kidding aside, sorry to hear you got busted up. And your right in the winds are really strong you can get very funky turbulence even in the middle of the big field, once it's like that best to stand down. I did just that the last visit there for this very reason as did many locals.

Look on the bright side your not dead. Heal fast and have fun limping after those auburn chicks.;)

you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

...have fun limping after those auburn chicks.;)

Not so hard to do. They keep 'em in a pen and feed 'em twice a day.

Back on topic:
Hiram Hooters are a go.
:)

Back on topic:
Hiram Hooters are a go.

And what services will they be providing? Helping folks with their pup-tents? :ph34r:
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Back on topic:
Hiram Hooters are a go.

And what services will they be providing? Helping folks with their pup-tents? :ph34r:

lap-dances? :D there'll probably be a few poles to play on... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

As sweet and innocent as she is, I'd bet dollars to donuts that your wife has no clue you talk like that.

Damn. Where do I get a brass pole?

Jello Jay!!!!!
You out there?

Jello Jay!!!!!
You out there?

I'm sure one of the Farm ladies have one... Or just take the one out of the short bus... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Jello Jay!!!!!
You out there?

I'm sure one of the Farm ladies have one... Or just take the one out of the short bus... :D:D:D

What's that supposed to mean?>:( Nothing ever happens at the farm
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

What's that supposed to mean? Nothing ever happens at the farm

Of course not... Looking forward to seeing you again!! A drink of choice you would like me to bring? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I just can't think of anything......surprise me;)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Too bad there isn't enough time to make my pineapples. :(

How long does it take to make those, whatever they are?? Two weeks ain't enough? :S

A minimum of three weeks.
Six to eight is perfect. 22 is waaaaaaay too long as we discovered last year.

Give me enough notice the next time you'll be at the Farm and I'll get a batch ready for you. Just don't plan on driving home. ;):P:)

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

A minimum of three weeks.
Six to eight is perfect. 22 is waaaaaaay too long as we discovered last year.

Give me enough notice the next time you'll be at the Farm and I'll get a batch ready for you. Just don't plan on driving home. ;):P:)

So what exactly is it? Alcohol-fermented pineapples? :)

So what exactly is it? Alcohol-fermented pineapples? :)

Yes. Pineapples canned in vodka to be exact. Yummy AND potent. :D

Although I wonder how they would taste if rum was used instead....

Good question... I would think rum would go better in cakes than pineapples... but that's just my opinion. You try it. :D

I'm thinking of pineapple flavored rum. Because once the pineapples are eaten we use the pineapple vodka to make drinks. And I think I might like pineapple rum better. Maybe Mic can use vodka and I can use rum and we can have a taste test. :D;)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I'm thinking of pineapple flavored rum. Because once the pineapples are eaten we use the pineapple vodka to make drinks. And I think I might like pineapple rum better. Maybe Mic can use vodka and I can use rum and we can have a taste test. :D;)

If I join in, take my car keys away! :D