FlyinDawg

The Jumping Place

No Response? Afraid to jump with me? :S

Your DZ may just be small enough that you're the only one on dropzone.com that jumps there or there are a few others but they don't read this specific forum.... I'd go but it's too far for a 2 day weekend. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?username=pacncathyjr;

This young lady's mom owns the place, but I haven't seen her post on here in a while.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

How about a 4 day weekend?

I would, but my wife has no vacation time left to stay home with the kid while I go have fun. As it is now, I only go to The Farm or Cullman. Cullman's a day-tripper since accomodations suck, and Saturday nights at The Farm is all I can do.

Oh well.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

People is awesome there. Only if more people like you to come, they will get bigger plane someday and bigger hangar someday. Scenic is amazing, you can see overview of naval base and long miles of beaches and can see a JAX airport from St. Marys.
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

Not at all, Billy!
I just don't have enough lead to put in my vest...and around my legs...and in my shoes...and in my jumpsuit...and around my arms to keep up with you. I'd have to pay an extra slot just for the lead.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Not at all, Billy!
I just don't have enough lead to put in my vest...and around my legs...and in my shoes...and in my jumpsuit...and around my arms to keep up with you. I'd have to pay an extra slot just for the lead.
:D:D:D

Ya think Cspencefly would have a hard time keeping down with him as is? :D

I don't know him but don't be silly.:D We really do need a smiley with a middle finger.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Really, this Billy Lane defied all logic when we trained him. Don't get me wrong, he was a very good student, but he had the fall rate of a cannonball, and he weighs nowhere near what you do! That boy could really arch! :o

He says he's learned to slow it down some, but still... :ph34r:

That'd be the Jerry. After chasing the cannonball, I had to turn him over to Jerry so that he could have someone in the sky with him instead of only at exit.
:D:D

Billy logs his freefall time in milliseconds.
:D

That boy could really arch!...He says he's learned to slow it down some, but still... :ph34r:

I told him..."Billy, can you take your heels off the back of your helmet on the next jump???

:D:D

Last time I was at the farm, I saw Jerry do an epic swoop! He followed Ian and Kevin and ended up in the middle of the pond next to the hanger! We got it on video....its a classic. He got tons of cheers. He said the only thing he was mad about was how he wasted a bunch of "good pills in his jumpsuit". Thought I would throw in a Jerry story, this was the first time I met him.