JordyBoy12786

FreeFall 2008

I'm in..........:)B|
I know that alot of peeps would rather stay at their dz's and forego some travel expenses etc.... HOWEVER, no one can tell me that has ever been to a "THE FAMILY REUNION", that they didnt feel the cool times and great vibes that happen there!??? Huh.... anyone?

Yes it may have tapered off in numbers over time, but one has to look at the reasons why... fuel prices for travel, 9/11,(that probably didnt help at all), maybe some "promises" not fullfilled.... But at the end of the week for those that showed uP, YOU can't tell anyone that "it was a shitty time" and or experience!!!

YEAH a few days of inclement weather sucks,(60mph straight~line winds from NOWHERE:S) but how many weekends in a season do we miss b/c of weather???
Maybe on those days we didn't get in the AIR, but like SKYDIVERS will do, we made "our own" fun on the ground....

Lots of love and good comeraderie... HINCE "The FAMILY REUNION" coinage.... You just cant beat that at ANY boogie anywhere or anytime.... I am not saying that other boogies don't have IT, (they all do and "it is good"...), but the TRUE International meeting place of OUR BROTHERHOOD is at the WFFC period!

The "REUNION" SHOULD be put on again no matter WHERE the venue is! Rantoul, Illinois is a great place because of the acreage, the centerness of the USA and the locals in Rantoul absolutely LOVE the convention and US who have partaken in it! This is a FACT....

But like I said, the FAMILY REUNION should still be annual event SOMEWHERE every year!!

Hey Guys! Thanks so much for your kind words and support. I know how much we missed the WFFC last year, and the month that we spend in Rantoul setting it up and attending and taking it down. It would be terrific to put on the World's Biggest Boogie again, and get to hang out with all of you. It's really hard to explain all of the tremendous feelings that I get everytime I think of waking up to Mike Mullins sunrise load, seeing the jet take off, and watching EVERYBODY moon the jet as it goes by, heading over to Grissom Hall Showers and greeting everybody who are just thrilled to be waking up at the World Free Fall Convention.
I can't believe the incredible family feeling that is emitted from everybody who attends or works at the WFFC, and it's always amazing to me the number of new attendees who comment on what comraderie they feel the minute they arrive. Yea, it really IS everybodys home dz.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Rock on man!!! The convention is what got me into the sport!!!! I went to alot of boogies this past summer....skyfest, summerfest, and down to z-hills, they all rocked, but something was missing....hopefully it'll be back this year in rantoul!!!!! it just isnt the same without it. ive got vacation saved up for it!!!!

WOW kid.... You sure get around!!! Do you relize that this post of yours is my PL#...? Post 7of 7 and it is yr 7th post....!!

Yr NOT weird..... just cool like ME..
:P;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

....and with that garbage I just wrote, She really did cry... I saw Her with my own watery leaking eyes..B|

peace :dd

I think that I can speak for all of Seven Hills Skydivers when I say that "WE"RE IN!!!!!". We'll be 1st on Drop Zone Row.
Blue Skies all,
And WFFC in 2008!

Right On Brother Greg!!! If You find a post from Tent God, Let him know....Rasberry...4 of them!!:D
Mu Yah!!
Sometimes Femur is a Verb
Sarah...Desea Rodriguez