degeneration

Dropzones in Poland?

Hey. At the mo' I can get quite cheap flights to Poland around Easter time and was thinking of going for an extra long weekend and getting as much jumping in at a Polish DZ as possible.

Are there any good dropzones that are likely to be open around end of March near any of these places - Krakow, Warsaw and Gdansk. If so, roughly how much is a jump?

If anyone has any experience of any of the DZs can you let me know what is would be like for a non-Polish speaking person.

Cheers!
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

I don't think anything is open in early March too cold, This place opens late March early April,
You could check out http://www.pete.pl/html/ Jump ticket 70 zloty about $29. Nice plane turbo let landing area is huge, Nice people I am sure someone speaks English there. There are couple of other DZ but thats the only one I have been to. Did not jump weather was crapy.