Belldemon

Cincinnati Area Experiences

Thanks for the great info! My birthday is coming up at the end of the month and I am going to buy myself a jump log as a birthday present to myself.

On my first tandem, my TM had me do practice cord pulls on the way down and was going to let me pull the cord, but I was a little late reacting to his signal to pull at 4500 so he did it. On the second jump we did some basic flat spins, left and right and he then helped me locate the dropzone after the "disorienting maneuver".

I didn't realize that there were tandem certificates. I'll have to ask when I get out there if I can get them retroactively for the two previous jumps.

I currently live in the Lockland area across 75 from the GE facility. Where are you?

It sounds like you got to participate a lot in the tandems that you have done. You will have to ask if they have on file your previous tandems or remember doing them with you, and you should have them logged and signed in your logbook when you get it.

We live in the downtown cincy area and drive right by you on the way up to Start. If you want to come up with us when the season starts send me a pm and we can keep in contact.

Cool. Hopefully they'll remember me this spring when we go out there. Since I had the same TM both times and I think he's the S&TA out there, I hope it's no big deal to have him fill out my log.

I'd love to take a trip out to Start this Spring! My uncle is going to begin taking his helicopter pilot lessons out there this February and I was already planning on going out there a weekend or two with him anyway. Of course, all this is dependent on what's going on with my 3-year old and 6-week old and my work travel, and school schedule....I'm tired just typing all that.

I'll drop you a PM with my contact info on it!

one of these days I'm hoping to have a "bad spot" and do an accidental demo into a football game... j/k...

No your not. (kidding that is:))

Naw... I wouldn't do that intentionally... now having a "bad spot" over my parents house might have to happen one of these days... :$:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...