Thanatos340

Skinnyshreks Ashdive.

I think we are going to reschedule for March or June. Or maybe both. I think there are plenty of ashes.:)

Does the Farm have a plane big enough to carry them all?

Do we need a Chinook?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

really gutted i can't get back over for the ashdive, will also have a damn good drink for my brother tomorrow. brandy please put some of his ashes away for me to scatter when i come oer in june to do my tandem! xx

I think the Fat Bastard pushed the weather at us a little to make sure that we wait for you to get back.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

really gutted i can't get back over for the ashdive, will also have a damn good drink for my brother tomorrow. brandy please put some of his ashes away for me to scatter when i come oer in june to do my tandem! xx

I think the Fat Bastard pushed the weather at us a little to make sure that we wait for you to get back.

No, he just wanted to make sure that he gets as much postwhoring in death as in life. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

No, he just wanted to make sure that he gets as much postwhoring in death as in life. :D

Hell, he's probably already the most-talked-about dead postwhore on here! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

yeah, he definately doesn't want me to back out of a promise made! somebody mentioned doing a bagde design for jump suits n wondered if its been done i could see if there is any idea's for me to use on a tatto im having done in memory of lee! i know i should have shreks head but only place i would put that is on my ass n i dont think he'd appreciate that :P

a tatto im having done in memory of lee! i know i should have shreks head but only place i would put that is on my ass n i dont think he'd appreciate that :P

Don't put yourself down like that. Lee's chin would NEVER fit on your ass!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

That's awesome! Nice job, whoever did it. Any word on when will they be available and how to order them?

Ditto! I've got to have one too! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was the one who designed the patch. The patch had to be modified to reduce the number of colors due to cost and rescale some things so they would be viewable. I've attached the final design (hopefully) and a set of stickers I designed as well. If anyone wants to used the original patch design, the simplified one, or stickers just let me know. I can provide high resolution art of everything.
Everyone thank Laura Thaxton as well for her help with the coordination with the patch manufacturer and printing out all the stickers.

Edit: I don't have information on ordering any patches or stickers yet. Once everything has been ironed out, I or someone else will post info.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

Once again, aweseome, AWESOME job Kyle. Thank you for stepping up to the plate and doing this. That patch is excellent, captures Lee perfectly, IMHO. And the stickers are pretty nifty too. ;) Can't wait to pick some up at the Farm when they become available!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I'll take two patches and half a dozen stickers: enough for my two helmets, any future headgear, and one for ([tee-hee] Lee would HATE this) my GUITAR!

(Whatever sticker design you settle on. I like the round one on the top right.)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

They are brilliant thanks so much kyle & laura! you have all been fantastic and lee was a very lucky guy to have you all in his life! no wonder he was always smiling he had a great wife n great friends. i will never be able stress enough how much you have all helped us through this very difficult time. mum n dad are very grateful to you all & have also said how much you guys have helped ease the pain n they will post from time to time but unfortunately they are really struggling to even get up in a morning! life seems pretty pointless at the moment but they know they have to battle on for each other, brandy, me n the boys not forgettin all of you they have adopted. they live for their family! x

I want a patch for my jumpsuit. I'm gonna put it on my ass...right where Lee was a pain at. :P

OK, so I'm just kidding, but I do want one and my suit does have a hole on the butt.:$

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

yeah, he definately doesn't want me to back out of a promise made! somebody mentioned doing a bagde design for jump suits n wondered if its been done i could see if there is any idea's for me to use on a tatto im having done in memory of lee! i know i should have shreks head but only place i would put that is on my ass n i dont think he'd appreciate that :P

LOL

You should do it for SPITE!:ph34r: