Thanatos340

Skinnyshreks Ashdive.

I hate saying this but I'm not going to make it this weekend. [:/]

I've got a cold, plus the winter weather that's supposed to come through overnight and tomorrow morning, could cause a helluva mess on the highway, what with the way these bumfuck southerners think they know how to drive on snow. :S If I were in upstate NY, where I spent my college years, I wouldn't have a problem.

Don't nobody freeze to death this weekend! :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

really gutted i can't get back over for the ashdive, will also have a damn good drink for my brother tomorrow. brandy please put some of his ashes away for me to scatter when i come oer in june to do my tandem! xx

:D:D:D Holy SH*T!! I just figured it out.
THAT'S why the Fat Bastard spent so much time eating other people's leftovers! So that when the time came there'd be enough of his for EVERYBODY to scatter some!

Take heart little Sis. I can be there only in spirit too. My body is stuck here in Miami. (Where it's 72 right now with a Low of 63 tonight. HeHe. Those poor cold bastards! :ph34r:)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

It's not even cold. It's actually pretty nice right now. ;)

Yeah right...so which heater in which camper are you snuggling up to. You've made no outdoor appearances as yet, I see.
:D:P

Too bad the cloud layer was so low today...we had a snow-jump load set up but...
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I wanted to make it out I really did. But yesterday I was babysitting my neice and nephew. My sister-in-law is a bit nuts and won't let ANYONE drive them ANYWHERE so I was stuck at the house with them. And today is my dad's birthday so naturally I'm spending the day with him. But today I'll admit that it's chilly out. ;)

Didn't see an e-mail. But I found the package in the overstuffed mailbox this morning. Right now it's hanging on my wall, but I couldn't resist trying it on. Whaddaya think?

The Reds are sure to win the cup now that I've got this. B|

Check your messages, I've sent you a PM.

Oh, and I empathize with all of you. It's cloudy here too, and it's plunged down to 64! :o:P

-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

To those who dont know either, Gerrard actually is a player for LFC. Very noice. B|

Aye and a shit hot one at that. The Ogre once claimed they were related. I won't link to that thread 'cause I don't want the family to catch a lawsuit for defamation of character. ;)

Oh, and for whoever wants to know, the ashdive's been postponed until June. Apparently, someone opened the box of ashes and a voice from the sky shouted: "FFFFOCCKKKINN' 'ELL! It's cold. Close the doooohhrr!"

No. We did not get the Ash Dive Done. With Snow and Ice plus Freezing temperatures on Saturday and although they did get a few loads up on Sunday, Brandy decided that we would try when conditions were better and more people could be there.

I believe that Brandy has decided that we will try again in March during the GOOD VIBES Boogie (Yea, THAT Good Vibes Boogie which is moving to the FARM this year)

(Yea, THAT Good Vibes Boogie which is moving to the FARM this year)

March, huh? Sure be a shame if someone tainted that by pulling a Dublin Boogie Takeover. :)

..........................[pauses, opens mouth slightly, raises finger as if to say something thoughtful, then ponders some more]..........Dear Gahhddd! We need to find you a WOMAN!! I mean, I know I'm a pretty man, but I'm an UGLY b*tch!

Are you guys gonna hide behind a camper?

Or just say screw it & have each other right in front of the bonfire? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

B| That is a disturbing thought. B|

And this is coming from me... :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.