Thanatos340

Skinnyshreks Ashdive.

We are going to try once again at Sunset on January 19th to get Lee`s Ashdive done at Skydive the Farm.

Please hope for better weather this time and come out if you can. Be Rude Not to.

I started a thread in Events but I want to get the word out to some of you postwhores that never leave Bonfie.;)

Since Cross posting is against the rules, I can only have this notice in one Forum. I have asked that it be moved to events where it will not be buried within an hour or two.:S

Or have a mod make this one sticky
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Or those postwhores could just make sure it stays on page 1 :)

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Or those postwhores could just make sure it stays on page 1 :)

Wendy W.

This thread? Easy enough! :)
I hope I don't have anything else in the way that day so I can come back out.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We are going to try once again at Sunset on January 19th to get Lee`s Ashdive done at Skydive the Farm.

Please hope for better weather this time and come out if you can. Be Rude Not to.

I started a thread in Events but I want to get the word out to some of you postwhores that never leave Bonfie.;)

Where am I?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Where am I?

The original Events thread was deleted and the Bonfire thread was left.

I asked that the Thread left open be moved to Events so that it would not get buried.

Sooo.. Your are in Events reading the Bonfire thread that was moved because the Events thread was deleted. Got it?:S

Where am I?

The original Events thread was deleted and the Bonfire thread was left.

I asked that the Thread left open be moved to Events so that it would not get buried.

Sooo.. Your are in Events reading the Bonfire thread that was moved because the Events thread was deleted. Got it?:S

No.

I know I am here. But where am I . . . it's a test question.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Wish I could be there, can someone please hold up an extra beer during the toast for me and the rest of those who can't be there....:(

ditto for me please [:/]:(

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Please don't let Chuck near the microphone this time. [:/]

We won't - he tells on us.:ph34r:

OK - I'll be there.

Wish I could be there, can someone please hold up an extra beer during the toast for me and the rest of those who can't be there....:(

ditto for me please [:/]:(

CReW Skies,
bubbles

if anyone wants a beer "held up" for lee, just post it here, I will drink them all.:)

be rude not to!B|