Pawnmower

New Maryland dropzone needs your support!

DZO's Brent Kluge & Flora Uragallo (of TonySuits) are pleased to announce the opening of a new dropzone, Skydive Baltimore!! We will be located just north of the city off of I95 in Churchville MD @ Harford County Airpark (aka Wright/Simmons Airfield).

Although we are limited with the startup aircraft we will have( Cessna 182/206 fulltime) we hope to get an Otter by the middle of this season, but that will be dictated by the interest and how quickly we grow our local DZ.

Our intention is not to build a tandem factory. Our belief in the future of skydiving is in fostering new interest and in welcoming new students into the sport. We will have all necessary facilities when the doors open in the spring, Office, Hanger for all skydivers w/ seating & video, snack shack, gear shop, shower/bath facilities, camping area (electric soon coming), and many other new developments. Although we will not have a bar or swoop pond, we will have one very soon.

We do not have dates yet but will also have a couple dates you may be interested in. First will be an opening boogie! We will have an Otter for the weekend and hope to introduce everyone to real Maryland Skydiving. This site is amazing with incredible views of the upper Chesapeake and Susquehanna River. Just one hour south of Philly, 30 mins north of Baltimore and one hour north of Washington DC., we will have a great pool of skydivers to really have a showing. Its up to us to make a dropzone with a great vibe and a fun, safe environment.

Please sign up to our Myspace page for latest news and developments:

http://www.myspace.com/skydivebaltimore

We will have our website up and running by the end of this month, so please feel free to check back there as well:

www.skydivebaltimore.com

One last point of interest, we are currently interviewing people for staffing. If you believe you are qualified, have a friendly smile and professional attitude, please contact us! We would like to talk to you.

Blue Skies in Maryland!

I APPLAUD YOUR VIEW OF FUN JUMPING--IT IS THE HEART OF THE SPORT--B|

I'LL BET THE VIEW IS REALLY GOOD--WARM IN THE SUMMER, TOO--

FYI--A HANGER IS FOR YOUR CLOTHES AND A HANGAR IS FOR YOUR AIRCRAFT--B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Way to make a great first impression.... drunk dialing a DZO. Pretty soon you'll be stripping naked and packing my rig for me.... oh.... wait..... that's been done already...... :P

Any DZO who gets bent about being drunk-dialed well...never heard of it.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Harford County Airport?

An odd bit of trivia:

On September 11, 1994, Frank Corder stole a Cessna 150 from the Harford County Airport. He died when he crashed it into the White House in the early morning hours of September 12, 1994.

Mark

We have just acquired 10 student rigs, various sizes, all of our tandem gear (Sigmas) and our first of two aircraft. All things developing well. Look for our doors to be open around the first week of April! Please keep an eye out for our website, www.skydivebaltimore.com

in the meantime: www.myspace.com/skydivebaltimore

This is so exciting it's almost April! I can't wait to have a DZ so close! Good luck with all the final arrangements, see you soon!
There is an art, or rather a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss. Pick a nice day, and try it. - Douglas Adams

We are happy to support Skydive Baltimore with Wingsuit training and organizing.

Please contact Brent, Flora, or us directly.

Congrats to Skydive Baltimore !!!

:ph34r:;)

WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com