tkhayes

Christmas Boogie @ Z-Hills - Who's Going?

We have another good lineup for the Christmas Boogie this year. 600 people attended last Christmas, be part of the best Xmas Boogie in the country!

December 21 - January 1

Starting on the 18th , 102 Fins will be arriving to skydive their butts off.

22 - Night Jumps on Saturday Night & Alhouette Helicopter here all day for jumps - $48

23 - High Altitude Loads, 8am briefing. Load going to 22,000'

27-31 - Markku & Eric Big Way Camp - 40-60 Ways Invite Only, contact [email protected] FMI

29-30 Brian Germain Canopy Course, $200 per person plus jumps. contact [email protected] to enroll.

25-Jan 7 - Skydive Saulgau from Germany is welcomed for the Boogie

28-29-30 - Helicopter jumps for the weekend

29 - Night Jumps

30 - Last High Altitude Load of the year.

31st - New Year's Eve Party & Pirate Day Bash. Midnight Night Jumps, Fireworks Show, the John Price band rocking the night Jousting in the Swoop Pond. Help Global Warming here>> http://www.skydivecity.com/html/calendar/PirateDayatSkydiveCity.htm

As well, The Wingsuit guys are here, Phoenix, Tony Suits, and Skysuits (EG), with our team of organizers, Jeff and Chuck (and many others).

Freefly gurus are here, John Kleug is back, Dave Colucci and Martin too (and many others)

And our regular RW organizers, Sky, Oren, Chuck, Roy Harper,

The bar will have cold beer, and Janine will having dinner every night

Hey all...
This is my first time (yes I am sure I will bring some beer for that) down south jumping. I am coming in from Grand Bend Ontario and looking for some people who are up for some fun jumps and looking to have a good time.
I will be down on the 16th in the afternoon and hoping to make some good friends while there. Look for the Canuck with the big holes in his ears and say hi.
See you all there;:ph34r:

Tim Horton's coffee from Canada

mmmmmmm....timmie's......

Not to be confised wqith TIM TAMS, which go oh so very well with good coffee :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'll be there on the 27th at the latest. Had a great time last year and I'm sure that I'll be repeating the experience again

The Bald Guy from Cross Keys

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

TK
I will bring a tin of Coffee... as long as you have a coffee maker we can brew it up...
Kinda sad that people ask what Timmies is... For those who dont know we inject that lovely coffee into our veins at least once a day... or for people like me 4 a day.
Any other requests from the Great White North? I can bring my pet Polar Bear or Maple Syrup hahaha
B|

TK
I will bring a tin of Coffee... as long as you have a coffee maker we can brew it up...
Kinda sad that people ask what Timmies is... For those who dont know we inject that lovely coffee into our veins at least once a day... or for people like me 4 a day.
Any other requests from the Great White North? I can bring my pet Polar Bear or Maple Syrup hahaha
B|

I'm from australia dude, we typically drink instant coffee:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Save me a cup of you brew:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?