tkhayes

Christmas Boogie @ Z-Hills - Who's Going?

Everyone should try the Fin's licorice tasting drink. It's kinda weak, so you have to drink alot of it but it's tasty.

oh man I won't make that mistake twice!:S You can have my share![:/]

I was going to be there...but 110 Finns sounds kinda scary!:P

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

I'll definitely be there again this year for New Years. It's the best boogie of the year! Though I can't say I'll necessarily want another round with that Finnish liquor...

TK, Have you found anyone to get drunk and naked then fall into the fire again this year? If not I guess it's my turn. B|

108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

I'll definitely be there again this year for New Years. It's the best boogie of the year! Though I can't say I'll necessarily want another round with that Finnish liquor...
B|

The pirate ship is built and ready for NY Eve.
The plank is an extra reinforced one. Hopefully it won't break this year.

About a 100 Finns are here. Salmayeki (or however it is spelled) creeps up on you.
1st drink "This stuff tastes like licorice."
3rd drink "This is wonderful stuff."
5th drink "Why do my arms feel like this?"
:D

Thanks to everyone that came out for the Boogie. Despite lots of morning fog, and a couple days of almost no jumping - over 600 people jumped here during the week, making some 6600+ jumps total. The helicopter flew a bunch of loads too, managed a couple high altitude jumps, the night jumps went off without a hitch (Thanks Marius and the girls), and surprisingly, no injuries (one tweaked ankle yesterday)

Pirate Day and the party were great - Marcus took care of the fireworks (nice job too) and our pilots worked their asses off, especially on Thursday/Friday/Saturday, when we flew 177 loads in those 3 days.

I am taking the RV for a weekend - need a break - outta here!

TK

Thanks TK I had a great time the night jumps were fun but next year you need a BIG warning sign for the new people about the Finns and thier Salmiakki I'm still recovering from that B|

SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

Thanks to everyone that came out for the Boogie. Despite lots of morning fog, and a couple days of almost no jumping - over 600 people jumped here during the week, making some 6600+ jumps total. The helicopter flew a bunch of loads too, managed a couple high altitude jumps, the night jumps went off without a hitch (Thanks Marius and the girls), and surprisingly, no injuries (one tweaked ankle yesterday)
TK

If by tweaked you mean broken in 3 places
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

TK

If by tweaked you mean broken in 3 places

to Tk that is "tweaked" when he broke his neck it was a "small scrape" :P
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

we have warning signs all over the DZ, but they are in Finnish

after a few shots of Samiaki I could read them

but by then it was to late

LoL it did take much for me to be in the same situation :D
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."