tmaricle55

Skinnyshrek - CELEBRATION at the FARM 12/15 & 12/16

Greg,

I think that is a very noble thing to do.

The money that I would have gladly paid for my slot will now go directly in to the donation fund for Brandy.

C-Ya Saturday,
Ben

I'll do that too. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Lee was, and still is, a great inspiration to the sport of skydiving. He has brought happiness to many and he has been crucial in The Farm's success.

With that being said, I think it is only appropriate that I buy the Ash Dive for Lee.

For those that would like to be on the load, please see Hans or manifest.

I am greatly honored to have crossed paths with a person of wonderful character such as Lee.

Peace. I will see all of you on Saturday.

Greg

www.skydivethefarm.com

I had just thought of something that could pose a problem and just wanted to ask... I love this gesture of yours. The problem is, there are likely going to be way more people wanting to be a part of an ash dive of some sort for Lee than you can put on one load. How would that be handled? He had friends at Deland too. Would Brandy and Lee's family have some say in this? Just wondering.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Good point Billy. And what if Brandy wants to do the ash dive and keep it small? I would hate to put her in the position to be on a jump that is so large it makes her uncomfortable. Or to put her in a position to have to turn people that want to be on the jump down. Maybe we should wait to manifest for an ash dive until we hear from Brandy about what she and the family want to do....

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I'm not sure how everything will be determined but I think the number one thing to keep in mind is the safety and success of the ash dive, along with the wishes of Brandy and the family. I hope everyone understands this and no one get their feelings hurt. I think Brandy has enough on her plate without having to worry about hurting her friends feelings over this.

There is no reason there can not be multiple memorial dives.

I would hate to put her in the position to be on a jump that is so large it makes her uncomfortable.

If that is a concern, I'd like to suggest that Brandy could always do a tandem on the ash dive. That way, she wouldn't have to worry about the size of the dive and she'd be able to take in the moment and not have to think about anything else. Just a thought...I've seen that done for whuffo family members on ash dives and it has worked out well for all parties concerned.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I would hate to put her in the position to be on a jump that is so large it makes her uncomfortable.

If that is a concern, I'd like to suggest that Brandy could always do a tandem on the ash dive. That way, she wouldn't have to worry about the size of the dive and she'd be able to take in the moment and not have to think about anything else. Just a thought...I've seen that done for whuffo family members on ash dives and it has worked out well for all parties concerned.

Beezy's ash dive had both his two adult kids doing tandems. It was awesome.

I will be there for a day trip.. on the day of the ash dive.. whichever day that is. Can't stay all weekend though [:/].

Greg, we love you. What a wonderful offering you made.

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

I made my first two trips to The Farm in the past few weeks. It has become quickly evident y'all people are cool as shit.

Don't tell! I think they want to keep it all to themselves, otherwise, everyone will want to be in the barnyard.;)
Roll Tide Roll

Absolutely right. Brandy's wishes, along with Lee's family wishes will be honored. We, the sisters and brothers of the skydive community, will have a memorable weekend celebrating Lee's life.

Hans will let us know about the Ash Dive. I am sure additional activities and/or memorial jumps will be organized.

A warm thank you goes out to everyone for their support.

Peace.

Greg
People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.

How about we show these WONDERFUL BRITS how "southern hospitality" is done... Anyone in for one more pot luck??

I'm in!!!! Not sure I'll actually have time to cook this week though, but I'm sure I'll think of something!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Thanks to an awesome Skydiver who donated points for hotel rooms. The family will be in a nice comfortable beds at THE local Hotel only 10 mins away for 2 nights!!! Thank you and you know who you are! ;)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Most likely there will be others staying at the Hotel as well as.

We should look into a designated Driver/car and/or see if there is a taxi service we can have on stand-by to get people safely back and forth to the hotel.

Anyone that has a trailer that still has Couch and/or Floor space available, Please let me know.

All the trailer slots I have (The RV, my NEW Trailer, the Van and the Pop-up) are Already Full for this weekend and I know of a couple people still looking for places to crash.

JUST an FYI - if you are planning on staying at Holiday Express - Cedartown (877) 276-1817 there are only (5) rooms left!! So book your rooms if you need to! ; ) - Lee, Cedartown has never been so busy! :)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

I'm sure he'll be fine with that!

Great!!

Hey Tony..
Found you a place to crash. When you get to the Farm, look for the strange looking white guy running around with the sorta cute asian chick with the fake knockers..

If they mention anything about a cup though.. I would suggest you run, Quickly.

Anyone that has a trailer that still has Couch and/or Floor space available, Please let me know.

I have an extra tent I can bring if anyone wants to rought it, but no floor space as I am planning on staying in a tent myself. :P

Can't we just use the regular Farm transportation (the buses) to get people back and forth to the hotel? All we need is a sober driver! Any takers???? :D Come to think of it though, I can't guarantee the safety of either bus as I have driven both of them before. :o:S