tmaricle55

Skinnyshrek - CELEBRATION at the FARM 12/15 & 12/16

The celebration of our beloved Skinnyshrek (Lee) will be at the Farm the weekend of 12/15 & 12/16. We will be honored to have Lee's parents along with his sister, brother in-law along and his uncle. Please come and celebrate a man who knew how to live. An ash dive will be made at some point during these two days.

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

There is no way I can miss this...

I definitely want a slot on the ash dive.

If there is room on the plane, me too!

We're talking about Lee. We could do ash dives all weekend. :P

I'm gonna try my damnedest to be there. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

The celebration of our beloved Skinnyshrek (Lee) will be at the Farm the weekend of 12/15 & 12/16. We will be honored to have Lee's parents along with his sister, brother in-law along and his uncle. Please come and celebrate a man who knew how to live. An ash dive will be made at some point during these two days.

Im in, gonna be another long drive from Tx:(, see ya'll Thur or Fri.

J

There is no way I can miss this...

I definitely want a slot on the ash dive.

If there is room on the plane, me too!

We're talking about Lee. We could do ash dives all weekend. :P

]

There would STILL be PLENTY of ashes left over when the weekend's finished! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I said it before, I'll say it again...

There is no way in hell that ANYBODY is going to deny me a slot on Skinny's ash dive. If you have an objection to that, get over it...now.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

There is no way in hell that ANYBODY is going to deny me a slot on Skinny's ash dive. If you have an objection to that, get over it...now.

HAY ANDY
I got a problem with that

Ok I am over it

carry on

.:);):PB|
59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

99% sure I'll be there. Just need to work out a few details and keep my week on track.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'd like to be on it too, if there is room. Hopefully we can get Carl to come up and organize it...Jerry said he might.

And Kitty I think it'd be absolutely appropriate to do a hop & pop ash dive...I'd like to do a cross country memorial jump in his honor sometime this weekend, if this warm weather continues.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Lee was, and still is, a great inspiration to the sport of skydiving. He has brought happiness to many and he has been crucial in The Farm's success.

With that being said, I think it is only appropriate that I buy the Ash Dive for Lee.

For those that would like to be on the load, please see Hans or manifest.

I am greatly honored to have crossed paths with a person of wonderful character such as Lee.

Peace. I will see all of you on Saturday.

Greg

www.skydivethefarm.com
People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.

Lee was, and still is, a great inspiration to the sport of skydiving. He has brought happiness to many and he has been crucial in The Farm's success.

With that being said, I think it is only appropriate that I buy the Ash Dive for Lee.

I am greatly honored to have crossed paths with a person of wonderful character such as Lee.

Greg

www.skydivethefarm.com

NOW THATS CLASS FOLKS

THANKS GREG

Greg

www.skydivethefarm.com

Greg,

I think that is a very noble thing to do.

The money that I would have gladly paid for my slot will now go directly in to the donation fund for Brandy.

C-Ya Saturday,
Ben

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Thank you Greg, that is AWESOME. And Ben, that's a wonderful idea too, I'll gladly pay the money for a slot on the ash dive to the memorial fund even if there is not room for me on the load.

Can't wait to see everyone again this Saturday.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091