wngarner

'Tis the Season for a CSS Free-For-All!

FreeFly (All Skill Levels) Skills Camp
Saturday December 8th, 9:00 am
Carolina Sky Sports, Louisburg, NC
[brought to you by the CSS freeflyers]

Whether you've been freeflying for years or dying to try, this camp is for you.

** For the curious and up-n-coming…we're covering everything you need to know to get yourself ready for your first freefly jump…then working with you to get you up there and trying it for yourself…or honing in on those skills you're already testing.

** For the seasoned…we're offering a day of jumps to flex those freefly skills while working together to push yourself even further…and at the same time, you're helping to introduce others to the discipline you love!

And its FREE…just the cost of the jumps you make...we are FreeFlyers after all!

Come for the info…come for the crowd…
…come 'cause what we all want for Christmas…are more freeflyers to jump with!

Please RSVP to CSS at (919) 496-2224 or [email protected]

...This is just the beginning!
- ever the spazz

Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart, give yourself to it...

We've had a bunch of replies and several questions so I thought I'd fill in some apparent holes...

This "camp" is COMPLETELY free...we've got tons of people offering their time, experience and camera flying abilities to try and get everyone involved...

This is for ALL levels...from those who haven't ever done a freefly jump to those who are already on their heads and for every skill level in between...

We're all in this to learn from each other...to provide an environment where people feel free to ask for help or advice...and to bring together safe and fun freeflyers (and soon-to-be freeflyers)...

And now (according to the recent weather reports)...we're coming out to celebrate some ever so slightly warmer weather!! WOOHOO!!
- ever the spazz

Your work is to discover your world, and then with all your heart, give yourself to it...

I wanted to pass along a huge THANK YOU to everyone who turned out for the Freefly-for-all this past weekend - from the new folks we got to meet to the experienced pros who helped with ground coaching, videos and some fun ass 2-ways - you guys all rocked!!! The weather was amazing, and we were able to put together some pretty nice jumps for the mix of skill levels we had.

We had several brand-newbie freaks come out and really make some serious progress on their sit, and Michelle and I were able to pull off our hd flower exit and even get in a dock (may not sound like much to some, but it was huge for us!!).

We're going for round 2 during the 3rd weekend in January, and I'll be posting more info on that shortly...get ready to work those 90s some more if you're struggling with that sit, or for some tough 2-ways and some bigger ways for those ready to push themselves further!

Blue Skies!
whit
- ever the spazz