cbrkich

10th Annual UF Falling Gators Collegiate Boogie

oh, and art's trailer is NOT available that weekend!

*** You say that now, but when you see all those lonely young girls with no place to sleep, you'll do the right thing. You're such a softie.

They make pills for that. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

It is fractured from having to tackle someone very early in the morning on new years. Did ya get ride of that bottle of crown from your house yet?? You should bring it this weekend and see if Al wants any. :P

Well dont remember that one.(damn crown) You should kick Al in the nuts when you see him or did you tackle me.(just day dreaming out loun again lol) That bottle is gone and crown at the drop zone is very bad.

at least the middle school students in florida don't come to class with their police tracking ankle bands on :o

That is cause they are 16-17 years old by the time they get to middle school and normally get jail time instead of a ankle bracelet....:o

Well, that about settles it.;)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

It is fractured from having to tackle someone very early in the morning on new years. ...

WTF?...One year it's knees, the next it's fingers...girl, maybe you should stay home on New Yer's Eve.
:D:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

It is fractured from having to tackle someone very early in the morning on new years. ...

WTF?...One year it's knees, the next it's fingers...girl, maybe you should stay home on New Yer's Eve.
:D:D:D:D

I am not sure that staying home will help. For some reason I am just prone to injury [:/] I just have to learn to live with it and avoid certain things like.. golf carts! B|
F LORIDA!

Good news/bad news:

Bad news:
I am backing out on the boogie to attend Skinnyshreks' ash dive here at the Farm this weekend.

Good news:
I won't be buggin' you guys to do bigways with me.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I do have a bottle of Jack from the holidays that I may bring...although, Jack makes me mean

Cool I'll bring a big bottle of Beam....it makes me mean!

So we can be cold and mean together.......:S
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

Good news/bad news:

Bad news:
I am backing out on the boogie to attend Skinnyshreks' ash dive here at the Farm this weekend.

Good news:
I won't be buggin' you guys to do bigways with me.

Pops i was looking forward to jumping with ya this weekend. Sarah and I will have to make a return trip to the Farm sometime soon.
Blue Skies

I may still come but if its cold I wont be jumping. I will be there to make sure the drunks dont get to mean. I will pass on the Jack drank to much of the stuff when I was younger and cant drink it any more. lol

Lets just break out the tequila it makes even the most mellow people mean. None for Al.