cbrkich

10th Annual UF Falling Gators Collegiate Boogie

Oh yeah, we're going to have our once a semester tandem special for students that weekend. We may even be recruiting around campus.

WTF are you thinking????

Of COURSE you'll be recruiting around campus! Where else? I have a soft spot in my heart for Tri-Deltas.

No..don't say it...don't even think Palatka area.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

you must be thinking of a different boogie, we have never discouraged tandems anytime......

I thought the "Adam Lanes Award" was handed out at the Flop.........maybe I was wrong!

Ps Art: Enjoy those 30 min parachute rides this week...i wish it was me.....:P

Two years ago the collegiate boogie discouraged tandems.

We are also advertising Tandems for $139...The Falling Gator Tandem special courtesy of Skydive Palatka. If you have any whuffo friends with a valid college ID, then they can do a tandem for the special price..... Naked tandems are always free (special conditions apply, the DZO, S&TA, Tandem Master, or any other skydiver who may be on that load can always object to obesity, unflattery, or ANY MALE who attempts to take up this offer, and the offer will and can be rescinded for that individual without question)

Oh yeah, we're going to have our once a semester tandem special for students that weekend. We may even be recruiting around campus.

WTF are you thinking????

Of COURSE you'll be recruiting around campus! Where else? I have a soft spot in my heart for Tri-Deltas.

No..don't say it...don't even think Palatka area.
:D:D

There are girls outside of Palatka?

Cool, I'm glad to see the tandems are being promoted. It seemed like two years ago there was a total lack of promotion. The collegiate boogie should be about the college kids, most of whom do not skydive (yet). Are you guys tabling on campus or putting ads in the Alligator? I started jumping with the Falling Gators back in 97 as a freshman. Although I didn't have the money to get a license at the time, I had so much fun that I came back to the sport when I did have the money. I know UF has dropped in the rankings of "party schools" since I graduated, but I'm sure the coeds still know how to have a good time. ;)

Cool, I'm glad to see the tandems are being promoted. It seemed like two years ago there was a total lack of promotion. The collegiate boogie should be about the college kids, most of whom do not skydive (yet). Are you guys tabling on campus or putting ads in the Alligator? I started jumping with the Falling Gators back in 97 as a freshman. Although I didn't have the money to get a license at the time, I had so much fun that I came back to the sport when I did have the money. I know UF has dropped in the rankings of "party schools" since I graduated, but I'm sure the coeds still know how to have a good time. ;)

We'll be tabling on campus, probably for about a week right before the boogie. Has UF really dropped in the party school rankings? We'll have to work on that some, starting with the boogie.

On a second note, can I go ahead and start the list?

Snag2 (aka Beaker)