cbrkich

10th Annual UF Falling Gators Collegiate Boogie

Hey guys!

This is to announce that the University of Florida Gators will be holding their annual Collegiate Boogie during Martin Luther King Weekend at Skydive Palatka, FL.

The event begins at 12:00 PM on Friday, 18 January 2008, and ends at 5:00 PM on Monday, 21 January 2008. We will be flying a Caravan, and we will be ferrying in a Skyvan to fly us to altitude.

Presently, the Boogie is still being planned, but things will definitely be more exciting than our previous boogies (for those of you who have attended). The Falling Gators are presently involved in negotiations with a number of gear sponsors, so more details will be posted in the days to come. If you represent a gear manufacturer and would be interested in sponsoring our Boogie, please contact us at [email protected].

Tentatively the Boogie Registration Fee is $35. Included with this fee, you will get a T-Shirt, meals on Saturday and Sunday, and beer will be provided on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Presently, we have planned the following events:
-Bombadeer
-4-Way Mixer Competition
-Texas Hold 'Em Tournament

More information will follow.

but things will definitely be more exciting than our previous boogies (for those of you who have attended)

More exciting than an old drunk holding a knife to someone's neck at the bonfire? Or catching a thief red handed after he stole a camera and a day's worth of tandem videos? How about getting a university-owned van stuck in the woods for a while after driving through REALLY deep puddles?

I didn't think so.

:P

Dave

I will try to stir up some interest among the Virginia Tech jumpers. It will be hard for us because we do not have that Monday off for the holiday, its a 12 hour drive each way and it comes just a few weeks after collegiate nationals where we will all do a ton of jumps. But I remember everyone talking about it at Dublin last year and wishing I would have been there so I am going to TRY to make it happen. Are you putting school names on the T-shirts again?

And I sure could use some Florida weather in the middle of January!

Drinks for the non-beer drinkers?
Cokes and such?

Blue-eyed blonde COEDs for the old farts?

Anything but Stacy pics.

There's a such thing as a non beer-drinker?

i second the no stacy pics

And I can't wait for the boogie. Good times.

Clowns???? Clowns are going to be there????
[:/]

Can we cancel the clowns and get something less scary? Even Stacey pics are less scary than clowns.

er....I take that back.

:P

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Fear not Pops...............as the pro photographer who provided the stunning picture of Stacey for the raffle I am sad to report that Stacey will not be modeling again[:/].............but Packer AL is going to stand in!

.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

Fear not Pops...............as the pro photographer who provided the stunning picture of Stacey for the raffle I am sad to report that Stacey will not be modeling again[:/].............but Packer AL is going to stand in!

What one hand giveth, the other takes away.

[:/]

Story of my life...can't win for losin'.
:D:D

I'mm gonna swoop the Gator this year...stand back...stand Waaaaaaay back.
:)

The Wing House girls will be there with lots of wings--it will be a feast in more ways than oneB|

I suggest that all male college jumpers be required to bring 3 coeds as part of the registration fee.B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

The Wing House girls will be there with lots of wings--it will be a feast in more ways than oneB|

I suggest that all male college jumpers be required to bring 3 hot coeds as part of the registration fee.B|

fixed it for ya!!! ;)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

I suggest that all male college jumpers be required to bring 3 hot coeds as part of the registration fee.B|

fixed it for ya!!! ;)

How about 6 coeds? 3 hot ones and 3 additional. That gives you eye candy for everyone, and then the others for our homelier jumpers or others who might not like as much a challenge. :ph34r:
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Are they COEDS?
Can we get 2 Hot, 2 medium and 2 mild?
...just to accomodate different tastes, you know.

..or others who might not like as much a challenge. :ph34r:

I'm too "experienced" to have challenges these days. That was back in younger days. Now, I'm more of the "lay it out there" type guy and go from there.
:D:D

fixed it for ya!!! ;)

What was I thinking--thanks for the bailout!

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Are they COEDS?
Can we get 2 Hot, 2 medium and 2 mild?
...just to accomodate different tastes, you know.

Sorry Andy--they only have hott with 2t'sB|

Will there be tandem jumps that weekend? I've noticed from past collegiate boogies that the turnout is much better when tandem jumps are promoted to the coeds!

Oh yeah, we're going to have our once a semester tandem special for students that weekend. We may even be recruiting around campus.