peregrinerose

CSS Thanksgiving Boogie

So, who's going?

On behalf of the Pelt Heads, a bunch of us will be there and will happily induct any new members... Skydivingchad, me, JENNR8R, and several others that don't post on DZ.com will all be available for PeltWays.

Maybe we could even set a new Pelthead record??????

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

I may be able to make an appearance Saturday evening. :)

Are you only coming in the evening because you are afraid that no one will want to jump with you after last weekend? :D
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Are you only coming in the evening because you are afraid that no one will want to jump with you after last weekend? :D

That, and I have relative work. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

That, and I have relative work. :P

Alright... As long as the reason isn't that you won't have your rig back yet. I'd loan you mine if you wanted to make a certain milestone jump at CSS that weekend. ;)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I'll be there!!!!! Thankfully, Bud being the cook has cancelled my deep frying a turkey and transporting it.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

There is another CSS thread regarding Hot air ballon jumps for the Thanksgiving Boogie:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3018887;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
I just thought I'd mention it here to try and keep all the info in one thread.
It would be wise to call ahead and get on the list if you are interested. DZ # is 919 496-2224
http://www.carolinaskysports.com/ExperiencedSkydivers/tabid/52/Default.aspx
I hope to see another fun crowd this year and I'm looking forward to some great skydives.:)

---------------------------------------

I'm happy to report that we have Peter Matos and Ivett Breda back with us - YESSSS :).

The fun Gananoque Canadians are here in spades. I love those guys.

We only got 5 loads up today due to winds, but they all involved Jim Smith organized RW loads, so they were quality - Jim was in rare form (with Lyman on video, cough cough. As Jim said, ya get what you pay for :S) If you're coming over the weekend and want to do RW, make sure you get with Jim.

Next few days look sunny, with much more manageable winds, but COLD. Bring your gloves and good base layers.

DB - if you're here, let me know how Bud's turkey was. I'm the redheaded female rigger hanging out in the loft, and I've always been curious about you. We can lock the door and I won't tell, promise.

Best,
Dawn