CSpenceFLY

Celebrating the life of Beezy Shaw:11/17/07:Skydive The Farm

We are both so VERY VERY SAD that we can not make it up there. I just did not have enough time to get someone to cover work for me [:/][:/][:/]. I tried like hell last night with no luck :(!
Our hearts will be there and we will raise a glass and shed a smile at sunset ""Luv you Beezy""!!!
>
The Carbones

Well, scotty i believe was the first skydiver beezy met. I know Tracy won't be happy. I have already had the smack down from her:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

What a nice weekend it turned out to be. It was great to see everyone that came out to say goodbye to our friend Beezy. I had a really good time getting to know his family and friends a little better and I hope that they do not become strangers to the DZ and us, their extended family.

The ash dive went well with 16 of us along with Beezys son and daughter doing dual tandems. We were able to bring the tandems together on level and almost complete the round for the ash release. I think Brian, Beezys son,will be posting the video on You Tube.

Surprises for the weekend included Beezys daughter, Sunny,going on to do two more tandems and making plans to come back for the x-mas party to start AFF. The Shaw Family camper was bought back by Brian and his wife to remain in the family and hopefully at Skydive The Farm. Although I would like to see it stay mobile and have them join us on some of our travels.

Blue Skies my friend. You will be missed.