CSpenceFLY

Celebrating the life of Beezy Shaw:11/17/07:Skydive The Farm

I want to be there as Beezy is one of the most stand up guys I've evere had the pleasure of meeting in this sport and I feel honored to have been able to call him a friend.

Alas I cannot squeeze the budget together for the trip, but I will make a jump on that day in his memory and will be thinking of how much love for him will be at the Farm on that day.

Blues Skies to all that will be there or that were touched by Beezy's spirit in this life......

-jp-

I'll be there Saturday with 5 gallons of Psycho Punch.

As Beezy said at Dublin "THAT SHIT WILL FUCK YOU UP!":D:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

The ash dive is planned for Sunset. Can't wait to see everyone. I'll be bringing a bottle of Jack to celebrate Beezy.. Beezy-style.

Kitty I am sending all of my love to you guys and Beezy this weekend. I will be thinking about Beezy at sunset.
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

I'll be there. I may not be able to get to the DZ before noon, but whoever's organizing the dive, save a slot for me, if at all possible. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

When I was leaving The Farm Sunday one of the newer jumpers said they didn't think they were coming out this weekend because they didn't really know Beezy and didn't think it would be right.

I can understand this thinking when you are new to the sport, but Beezy would be very unhappy with you for not coming to his party. 'Old School' will be represented and it should be a grand affair.

Please don't stay away.

I know there are people who knew Beezy much better than I, but I'd like to be included if there is a slot left. I think of Beezy every time my pocketed slider he designed slowly makes it's way down my lines. He also sold me the over-sized slider that the pockets are on. I needed a larger slider, so Beezy went out to his vehicle and dug around, and pulled out a brand-new slider, threw it to me, and said "$10 bucks". Before he designed my slider that Mike G. made, he took the time to pack my canopy for me to try and slow down my openings. I'd still be getting slammed if it weren't for his generosity. I later thanked him by taking him out of a big-way!:$...and yes...it's on video!B|

The Braver the Bird...The Fatter the Cat.

Hey Kristi - I won't make it, but please raise a glass to Beezy for me. Will be thinking of you guys at sunset.

Stay safe and tell a lot of stories, and someone better post pictures after the weekend!!

Blue ones,
Kolla
Blue Skies Magazine

Me too. I would love to be on Beezy's ash dive but I'm not about to bump anyone that knew him much longer and much better than me. I can do my own tribute solo dive for Beezy if that's what it takes.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

:
***I can do my own tribute solo dive for Beezy if that's what it takes.

------------------------------

No way, we can do a two way!

Make it a 3- way.:)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I am willing to bet there will be a series of memorial dives so everyone can be included.

I'm not even going to pretend to be oraganzing the memorial dive, but I do know that the actual Ash Dive is going to be (either Hans or Chuck) taking Tracie Shaw on a tandem. It will be up to Tracie and the TI if we can share air space with them. I like Spence's idea of doing a series of jumps so everyone can have a slot. Even the freefliers. ;)

See everyone this weekend.

We are both so VERY VERY SAD that we can not make it up there. I just did not have enough time to get someone to cover work for me [:/][:/][:/]. I tried like hell last night with no luck :(!
Our hearts will be there and we will raise a glass and shed a smile at sunset ""Luv you Beezy""!!!
>
The Carbones

We'll miss yall but everyone understands tight schedules. [:/] I'll make sure to toast/"sing a hymm" on you and Scotty's behalf.