skinnyshrek

Christmas boogie at The Farm

I will organize the tourny sat after noon and we can all decide together on whats appropriate, I can bring a deep fryer and injectors for cooking turkey and 1 turkey as I am sure we will need more then one I need a others to bring turkeys please contact me and let me know..thanks guys
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

That is a great idea.

I have asked my Brother to organize the poker Games this weekend as I am not sure I will be able to. I will bring a couple extra Poker Tables so that there should be room for 30 to 40 players. We can bring out folding tables if we need more than that.

Winner get to go raid the last of Lees Beer in his fridge?

Sounds good to me! :D:D:D

And anybody choosing not to play can still contribute to the fund. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I don't know what's going to happen there on december 8th now that Lee is dead, but I can promise you that a bunch of us will still be here in Tallahasse with Brandy.

That is completely understandable. She needs all the help she can get. Those of us going to The Farm will be with her in spirit. Wouldn't be surprised if there were some drunk dials going back and forth... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

James (My Brother) had some trophies made up today for the tournament. These sound like GREAT trophies and very fitting.

In honor of Lee who always Finished First (Either First out or First Place) we will have an engraved Donkeys Ass Trophy for First Out and a Golden Hand for First place. There will be no other Places paid.:D.

The Trophies were engraved with "Lee Gerrard Memorial Poker Tournament."

The entry fee for the tournament will be whatever you want can donate. All entry fees will go directly to Brandy.

James (My Brother) had some trophies made up today for the tournament. These sound like GREAT trophies and very fitting.

In honor of Lee who always Finished First (Either First out or First Place) we will have an engraved Donkeys Ass Trophy for First Out and a Golden Hand for First place. There will be no other Places paid.:D.

The Trophies were engraved with "Lee Gerrard Memorial Poker Tournament."

The entry fee for the tournament will be whatever you want can donate. All entry fees will go directly to Brandy.

Awesome!! :D:D:D Hell, maybe I will just go all in the first time I get 2 7, and see if I go out first. :ph34r:

Awesome!! :D:D:D Hell, maybe I will just go all in the first time I get 2 7, and see if I go out first. :ph34r:

Well, I did 7 2 last night, but you can bet your ass first time I get a 6-9 tomorrow night, I'm all in!!!

side bet on which one of us goes out first? :ph34r:

I tried to go out early last year and ended up splitting 1st & 2nd with Lee. I can't even remember how many times I went "All In Blind"... :ph34r:

This game, I think!

I was looking through my own photos and that's the only one I found of Lee - he's in his element but also hiding his face.

Wish I could hug y'all in person this weekend, but know that I'm thinking of you and expecting drunk dials. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I tried to go out early last year and ended up splitting 1st & 2nd with Lee. I can't even remember how many times I went "All In Blind"... :ph34r:

Come to think of it, maybe a side bet isn't appropriate, since all the money being put in the game goes to Brandy, but how about this:

Whoever wins the first out award and does it "skinnyshrek style", gets a mooning from all the remaining players in addition to the donkey's ass trophy!! :D:D:D

This game, I think!

I was looking through my own photos and that's the only one I found of Lee - he's in his element but also hiding his face.

Wish I could hug y'all in person this weekend, but know that I'm thinking of you and expecting drunk dials. :)

Good picture! There's me next to Chaoskitty. Must have been right before I knocked her out with my pocket 7s versus her pocket 6s... ;)

This game, I think!

That's the one!

Around the horn is: Blaine (pyke), Sandy, Hans, Lee, Myself, Chaoskitty, & Billy

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

This game, I think!

That's the one!

Around the horn is: Blaine (pyke), Sandy, Hans, Lee, Myself, Chaoskitty, & Billy

Remember this one??? First pic in that set! :D:D:D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisanne/319972160/in/set-72157594415934844/

That's the one!

And I'm standing up taking photos because I think I was first or second out of that particular game. Unlike my first Farm appearance at the 2006 anniversary boogie where I came out of nowhere to finish 2nd.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Aardvarkeater - stuffing &/or mashed potatoes
Battman - Cheese and meat tray
Beth - Biscuits
Big Steve and Monica - Guacamole and quesadillas
BillyVance - a shitload of Newcastle beer Smile
Blaine and Laura - corn chips and dip
Brandon - Fajita chicken
Brandy - Slasa and chips, mashed taters and gravy
Chaoskitty - beef stew or chili
Chinagirl - Roasted dogs, 2 men
Dave - I feel sorry for the dogs so I'll bring Honey Baked Ham and turkey, 1 cup
DZChadz - Store-bought potato salad
Hans and Momma - Vegetarian chili
hisgoofyness, teamjenn1, & LCJ - we can make a last minute dash to wally world and pick up last minute needs
JohnDH1 - Boston Butt...and bringing along one deaf cunt to boot...if the wife will let him...
Lauraliscious - pie & cranberry sauce
Lee - Charlie
Lima - Yummy deserts!
Linda C - Bean salad
Littleskycrab - mashed potatoes & gravy
MicDuran - Shannon made me promise to bring Wyatt's cheesy bake
McBeth - The Rack v2.0 and alcohol
Phyllis and Mike - Pizza cassarole, hamball w/crackers, cookies
Samantha - Coconut soup
Shannon - Jasmine rice and stuffing
Thanatos - Jello
The wife and her Pilot - we'll think of something
Tmaricle - store bought side item
Roll Tide Roll

I hope you guys enjoy this weekend as much as possible, telling Skrek tales and stories.
Someone please raise a glass in lees honour for me.:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?