78RATS

GRAVITY RAT EVOLUTION: November 9-11, 2007

Thanks to all the crews that showed up from all over Texas (and Oklahoma) to put the beat down on the Smithville airport.

Special thanks to the girls and guys that helped me cook. And a big thanks to OIV productions for the Rat 5 video production...nice work...little sick, but nice. Plan is to burn it down and send it out so PM if you want it.

Cops and airport personnel have a lot of questions, but I can't find anybody who knows or saw anything. ;)

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

Thanks to you guys for the kick ass weekend, Robert and Brian, you guys put on one hell of a party, actually got something to eat, unlike some other recent gatherings were all I got was a damn 35 dollar t shirt! lolol, great to see that many freeflyers come out, hell we had problems just finding a four way base!! thats frigin rare, thanks again, and I dont know what those cops are wanting to know, nothing happened all weekend long! lolololl
take care,
-Jake
It's all fun and games till the ground gets big!

Thank you, and Bryan and everyone else that helped put this boogie together. I had a great time and some great jumps. It was well worth the trip. I can't wait till the next one.:)

oh as far as the cops and the airport personnel are concerned I uh didn't um see or hear anything.:) I don't recall anything happening;)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU and again THANK YOU to all the people who were so kind and understanding! Even thou I only got to jump a few times (one of which was NAKED) I really had a GREAT time! It was well worth the drive to jump drink smoke and go to jail!I really cant thank those that helped enough! I dont think that there are that many people who would go out of their way to help some1 so much! So Chaps, Sarah, Dirtbag, Bill, John M., and any1 else that had a hand in helping me through my jail time...THANK YOU again and again! I also want to thank Bryan, Robert and all those that had a hand in putting on such a great party! I have been to a few boogies in my 7 months of skydiving and this one is definitely in the top 2...sorry but CouchFreaks was bad ass too! however I didnt feel comfortable with jumping naked @ couchfreaks... So thank you to all that DID NOT bitch about me jumpin naked... including Ben and the other wingsuit dude who had to suffer by seeing my "Bear" butt before exit! Ben I hope the leg is doing better and if you need anything dont hesitate to ask! And one last thing my friends were kind enough to gather my stuff considering that I went to jail..however an extra pair of Gators was picked up! so if any1 is missing a pair of Gators drop me an email describing them..including location of scratches (I didnt wear or scratch em, thats the way they were) for this is not a "give away"!!! I hope the owner of them sees this or knows who does own them cause I would hate to rob some1 of their Gators! anywho THANK YOU again for such a great boogie! I hope all that I met are doing well and enjoying the beginning of the hollidays! I wish all of you the best and hope all have warm weather and blue skies over the winter! if not go to Smithville and hopefully you wont go to jail like I did lol!
Later
Bear