LisaH987

Everglades Boogie

Skydive Air Adventures in Clewiston is gearing up for an awesome time, January 25-28, 2008! Super Otter, Skyvan, 2 Hot Air Balloons and a Helicopter. Lyle Presse along with Jason Jerusalem and others will be organizing some great jumps. Live band, free camping and of course adult refreshments will be provided. We will see ya' there!

Is he blonde too?:D

No, but I have seen a photo of him with blond hair. :S
Actually, Rick and Lisa are great people who have been associated with Air Adventures for years. They took over after Caleb passed away and are doing an excellent job running the dz.
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

Camping will be on the airport grounds. It is just that "camping" all campers must be self-contained, there are no hook-ups for electric or water. There will be porta potties but no showers. Quite a few people are planning on Rving for the weekend. There is a KOA campground about 5 miles from the airport if you want all of the amenities.

I hear TJ is going to be working there?? I jumped with him in delmarva...

Anyway, question(s).

I couldn't find anything in the SIM about balloon/helicopter jump requirements. What is the boogie requiring for the jumps? I have 60 jumps and an A license. I *may* have water training before then.

Just 2 weeks away... I'm really looking forward to this!

I'm gonna be there!!! At least I'm gonna try to. Depends on what I'm working that weekend, etc..... I hope to make it that Saturday.

Who knows, maybe you can try to fall fast like the cool kids Bruce!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

Just 2 weeks away... I'm really looking forward to this!

I'm gonna be there!!! At least I'm gonna try to. Depends on what I'm working that weekend, etc..... I hope to make it that Saturday.

Who knows, maybe you can try to fall fast like the cool kids Bruce!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Dam'n GnT, I thought you done fell off the face of the planet! I always try to fall fast like the 'cool kids', I don't usually manage but I try...:D:D
I'll probably be taking that Friday off and spend the whole weekend there..
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

3 THAT I KNOW OF FROM SKYDIVE PALATKA (THE HUB OF THE SKYDIVING UNIVERSE) WILL BE RV'ING AND TENTING--

TEAM DIRTY SANCHEZ WILL BE ISSUING NUMBERS! SEE: TEAMDIRTYSANCHEZ.COM FOR MORE INFO

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Lisa could you clearify if there is gonna be ballon JUMPS or just Ballon RIDES. The BUZZ web page advertises as rides can we do some jumping too?? if there is gonna be ballon jumps how much are the jumps gonna be priced? for budgeting purposes.
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html