TheGirlWonder

Anyone from Orlando area?

Im going to be in Orlando for a conference November 2nd through the 6th. I was thinking about renting a car and going out to either Titusville or Deland on Saturday. Anyone have any thoughts on the two dropzones? Worth the drive? Anyone going to be out there that weekend? Im trying to decide whether its worth it to rent a car and go out there, or if I should just play in the tunnel which is right next to my hotel... Thoughts?

It's the "season" now, so I'm sure you will find people to jump with at whichever dz you choose. The last I heard, you have to have a "C" license to jump at Titusville, so you better check with them before you waste time going out there.

Some people will tell you that DeLand is unfriendly, but I don't think so, especially on a Saturday when fun jumpers are there. Let it be known that you are looking for someone to jump with, and I'm sure you will be able to find someone. I'd meet you out there, but I'm getting married that weekend and will probably be too busy!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'd recommend Sebastian or Zhills. GREAT vibe at both places and definitely worth the extra bit of time to drive. Both are friendly with great facilities, though I favor Zhills myself (or used to; don't live in FL anymore).
:)

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I favor Zhills myself (or used to; don't live in FL anymore).
:)

-----------------------------------------------------------
and Z-Hills favors you Vinnie:)
TGW any dropzone you pick should be going strong the season is starting now I jump at Z-Hills so I am prejudice DeLand has a good bar and restaurant but without Skymama there it would not be as much fun

If you go to Sebastian watch out for the Dirty Sanchez crazies if you come to Z-Hills make sure you get your Muff number
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

but without Skymama there it would not be as much fun

Aw, you're sweet, Rick. Thanks! :)
And, thanks for the congrats too, GirlWonder. Have fun, whevever you end up at!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon