chuckakers

Mullins King Air in TX - git yer organizin' HERE!

Howdy, y'all - Chuck Akers here. I'm still around, still hoppin', and I'm lookin' for some folks that wanna knock out some RW and fun-ways at the Mullins Boogie coming up in TEXAS.

Here's the deal. The boogie is Friday thru Sunday, October 12 - 14 at Skydive Aggieland in Bryan, TX. I'll be on hand starting Friday afternoon.

I'll be organizing RW for all experience levels, SCR's, hoop dives, etc. Fun jumps, good vibes, no attitudes.

Come join us for a Texas style Mullins boogie!!

Call or e-mail with questions or commitments.

See you there!

Chuck Akers
832-630-1213
[email protected]

I'm more then sure there will be, although you might want to call Todd to ask who is organizing, I have no clue. I'm going to have a small course setup for the seperated HP landing area and will be doing some altitude clear and pulls hopefully some group dives. Swoop? Yes please.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hey I thought you retired from the sport AGAIN
:D:D

nah, can't get rid of me that easy. ;)

Chuck, I believe Voodew was talking to me.
And if he was, the answer is yes, maybe, depends, oh hell who knows what I'm doing, I know I don't.

Even if I'm retired, does that mean I can't ask if there is going to be freefly organizing?
Maybe I know someone who could help and I was just trying to be helpful. :P

We will have a separate swoop landing area again, over on the side of the hanger where we have the CPC courses. We'll even setup a basic swoop course. Definitely a swoop friendly boogie and a safety conscious concept with separate areas.

I'm going to be organizing some canopy stuff, mainly some altitude clear and pulls to have some fun. Maybe a solid swoop and chug on Saturday too. Nothing major, just low key and fun!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Mullins King Air will be here Friday - Sunday.

The catered meal as usual will be Saturday Night. the cost is $12 per head, but is worth $50. It is the same Caterer as in the past (Design II). As always there will be meat and non meat options. No one has left this caterer being hungry.

Trent Alkek will be on hand for Freefly Organizing.

No there are no fees, no frill, only good times.

Yes we will have kegs on hand as always.

This is the 8th AOTMB.

Yes the 182's are available for those who have never jumped one.

I think I have covered the questions I have heard lately (some every year). Feel free to ask more and I will try to check back and respond.

Hope to see everyone soon.

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

8th AOTMB has begun.

We have lunches for free (first come first served). Live radio on Saturday, Free Beer in the evenings and an awesome catered meal Saturday Night.

Saturday Nights Meal
Prime Rib, Pasta, and Salad for $12 per head. This a gourmet meal worth coming out for even if you aren't jumping.

Ok, back to work.....

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.