lippy

DZs in shitty oilfield towns of Argentina?

I think I'm going to be moving to Argentina and I'm wondering what there is for jumping in the areas I'll be in. There's the DZ listing here of course, but I wanted to ask for anybody who knows the scene.

I think I'll be spending most of my time between Comodoro and Neuquen, anybody know of some DZs in the area? DZ.com Dropzones shows one DZ in Neuquen but the ad hasn't been updated in 6 years, there's no website and they didn't answer the phone number listed:S. Also, where's the belly-fly scene in the BA area?
I got nuthin

I wish I could help but I´m not much gonna answer your question. But like you I have spent ages trying to track down a DZ as I am trying to find somewhere to do my AFF course to gain my Cat A so as to transfer it to BPA when I get back to the UK.

But....

Not much help from anyone here I am afraid. Maybe its my pre-student status I dont know. I am gonna go it alone, hope for the best and put my faith in blind luck and concentrate down round BA I think. If you know anywhere around that area it would be much appreciated.

Good luck on your quest all the same.

Barry