jumper03

Save the date - 27-28 Oct Raeford Big Way weekend

Big for us anyway!

Saturday 16-22 ways all day on the otter.
Sunday 30+ way formation loads with the otter and pac.

Organizers so far include Kirk Verner and Roy Harper - more to come!

Costs are just your jump tickets and a registration fee of $15 that gets you a dvd of all the jumps and fed on saturday night.

More info coming soon, but I wanted to put it out so people can start planning.
Scars remind us that the past is real

As luck would have it, I am planning on being in Fayetteville that weekend visiting a couple buddies of mine just home from Iraq. I haven't jumped at Raeford since 1994 when I was in the "Green Beret Club" but looking forward to it. B|

Kevin

Muff Brother #4041
Team Dirty Sanchez #467

Guess who picked the wrong time to get back into theatre? :S[:/]

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

McD...."Act" like you are sick for the bigway weekend:)

If I do that, I might make some pretty powerful enemies here. At least one of the other actors is a big attorney here in town, and at least one other is a police officer.

I'll miss you guys and gals. :P
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

so Kevin, will you be there!?
I heard you were not there this past weekend... and the one before I was there...but you ...again...NOT.
where have you been ghost!?:P

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
PMS#551
I love my life :)

so Kevin, will you be there!?
I heard you were not there this past weekend... and the one before I was there...but you ...again...NOT.
where have you been ghost!?:P

Sorry about that, Rachel. I've been busy pretending to be an angry man. :P

I auditioned for a role in "12 Angry Men" and got one. So now my week nights and weekends are spent wishing I were outside having fun with my friends. Once this run is over (middle of November) I'm back to being goofy and silly out at the dropzone. B|

I'm bummed I missed you, but I know I'll see you again soon. Meanwhile, have fun with the big ways!

Some more info for this:

Pre-registration is required - PM me with an email address I can send the form to you (it is too big to send as a PM attachment or post attachment - sorry)

Deadline for pre-reg is Oct 22nd so we have time to organize groups and start getting everything together.

I already have quite a stack of forms so this is promising to be a fun weekend.

Found out some more info this weekend that should spice up the deal...

Aviators is hosting Halloween Parties on Friday AND Saturday night. I also heard a rumor that saturday night will be costume night and there may be a cash prize for best costume. I'll verify and get back with that info.

Great event well worth the entry fee. I thought Roy did a fantastic job organizing. I can't wait to see the video. It was great to be back jumping at the place I learned to skydive 13 years ago. Raeford is still just as friendly today as it was back then. After the big ways I got invited on a great four way out of the PAC, a nice way to end the weekend. I even ran into one of my old instructors who is still there.B|

Kevin

Muff Brother #4041
Team Dirty Sanchez #467

No - thank you all for coming out. If we didn't have jumpers then nothing would have happened! It was fun seeing you all there and I was happy to see all the smiles. And I agree with everyone else - Roy did a fantastic job. You guys also did a great job of staying safe - I was impressed to see the landing discipline.

Pics and DVD to come soon.

Maybe we should do this again. What do you think?
;):D