skyberdyber

9th annual Atlanta Freeflight Festival and Halloween boogie

Ditto

Had a great time.. made some good fun FAST DIVES..but that demon still lives out there beyond 350 MPH...I'll chase him again soon.

I had a really good time and I got to surprise a few people an Give em BIG Hugs......

Life is good.

It was GREAT to meet you!!! :)
Thanks for MY BIG HUG! I was a bit surprised..

:$

Hope to see you again!!!
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Your more than welcome dude!!
Wouldn't have missed it for anything.

Tell her to come back & hang with us more often!!! :)
Let us know when you get the video.

I just picked it up and as usual Chris did freak'n awesome!!! This video is PERFECT!!!! B|:)
As for the hanging out... it may not be as hard to get her down there now. We'll see. :)

AWESOME!!!! B|

Wanna buy a camper? :P
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

So...reading The_Don's reply...I take it you are still married even after she found out what kind of people you hang with at the DZ.
:D:D

Taking her to SDA first was a good idea. It may soften the blow of arriving at The Farm someday.
:)

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So...reading The_Don's reply...I take it you are still married even after she found out what kind of people you hang with at the DZ.
:D:D

Yes, still married. Tish had a good time and enjoyed meeting everyone. Good thing you weren't there or it might be a different story ;).

Where were you by the way ?
... Marion

I had a really good time and I got to surprise a few people an Give em BIG Hugs......

Life is good.

It was great to be surprised and get another AMAZON hug!!!! Glad you found your way to the Farm to give more Georgia people your famous hugs. When I came back with the map I couldn't find you, you must have left already. :( Maybe one day I'll chase the speed demon with you right now I'm too scared...:S:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091