skyberdyber

9th annual Atlanta Freeflight Festival and Halloween boogie

Cross Keys Super Otter will be here Thursday night or Friday morning.

I am working on a super double secret organizer for bellyfly.

Everyone check you reserve dates!! Must have been packed July 8th or after.

Awesome, hans was working on flying the otter from the farm in but i think the incident out west has the pilot a bit dubious... So, that leads us to ...Who wants to drive the farm bus down to Thomaston with a bunch of skydivers in it. I will throw in $100 for a good designated driver. I know there is about 10-15 farmers that want to goto the party.

Is Andy still allowed to drive ?? :D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

***...Who wants to drive the farm bus down to Thomaston with a bunch of skydivers in it. I will throw in $100 for a good designated driver.

I think you should get Brandon drunk and let him drive yall over. That should be the ride of a lifetime.:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Nothin fancy at all, Just a Pop-up that sleeps 8 normal people, So we figure we can cram in atleast 12 to 15 skydivers long as everyone is feeling friendly.;)

Actually I think we are going to have someone working the Door all weekend. If your name isnt on the List....:P:D:D

Don.. I put Jean down as a Plus One on the list. That means she could probably get you in.;)

Nothin fancy at all, Just a Pop-up that sleeps 8 normal people, So we figure we can cram in atleast 12 to 15 skydivers long as everyone is feeling friendly.;)

Actually I think we are going to have someone working the Door all weekend. If your name isnt on the List....:P:D:D

Don.. I put Jean down as a Plus One on the list. That means she could probably get you in.;)

Does Don have boobies? I thought there was a boobie clause in the entrance contract.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Does Don have boobies? I thought there was a boobie clause in the entrance contract.

No but his Wife is a Hottie. Sometimes you have to take the Bad with the Good.;):D

What is the limit of bad this year? No more than 1 bad to 4 good - right?

RIGHT!>:(

:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun