skinnyshrek

Everything Under the Sun Boogie, Oct 12th-14th

Yes there will. I have 2 peeps coming up from tallahassee to jump so definately jumping

I'll take some H&P action.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ok...arrangements have been finalized!!!

a total of 3 kegs(!) will be appearing

Yeah...thanks to Blaine reminding me about my prior promise for the Guinness Keg...and to Laura for making it happen this late. :)
But, I still need some help. Anyone live in the Flowery Branch area that has a truck to transport the 3 kegs on Friday, Oct. 12, from Hometown Spirits to the Farm?

Address is 4856 Hog Mountain Road, Flowery Branch 30542.

Thanks,
Mike
ChutingStar.com

Yeah, I looked at that too. I have an SUV and could likely fit 3 kegs in it, but it is completely NOT on the way to the Farm from ATL! I can go get them if you can't find anyone else who lives/will be driving through there. Just let me know....

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Finally, I will get to do more than 1 jump in a day.
Isnt there someone closer to ATL who can fill a guinness keg?
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

Finally, I will get to do more than 1 jump in a day.
Isnt there someone closer to ATL who can fill a guinness keg?

The problem is the tap, not the keg. They are hard to find.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Laura, we can always go together and tap one of the kegs on the way. ;);););)
j/k

can you not use the word tap mic, it gets me all excited:o:ph34r:

Sunset mass H&P count me in!!!!!

Mike you might get in contact with Linda Chipko, she lives over that way and does have an explorer. Maybe hook her up with something, I dunno.

BTW, anyone else not have a team for the GSL meet?
Skymama's #2 stalker -

umm I've not really seen Linda drink mass quantities of beer, soooooooo.

You gonna be there spence??? if so both Sat and Sun??? I would like to take out one of your spenceways:ph34r:

Got a fast fall rate? ;):D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It figures - you're never going to make EVERYONE happy!!!!heehee:S

We offer 3 kegs - someone is bound to ask "what kind of beer?";)
We ask for help in getting them to the Farm and 'surely you can find it closer'? :P is brought up...I GUARANTEE we could find it closer - BUT

The kegs were ordered through a personal contact that owns a liquor store and is freely donating HEAPS of stuff for the event & organizing this to be a 'one stop shop' for us...we just need help getting it to the Farm. So, if there are any willing participants...we could use the help. If someone is willing to lend their truck - I will make the drive myself - but it won't be until later Fri afternoon.

Next thing we know...Greg/Hans will say "Free Skydives to 10K" and someone will say "is that all!??":o:D C'mon Hans...whaddya say??:P

[edited to add: this was entirely meant to be silly/funny/witty/amusing...not slamming anyone about anything in particular. there's already enough misguided drama on here - wasn't trying to create anymore:o;)]

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

[edited to add: this was entirely meant to be silly/funny/witty/amusing...not slamming anyone about anything in particular. there's already enough misguided drama on here - wasn't trying to create anymore:o;)]

Ditto Spence - Stand Up Man!

Tell how you really feel.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I might have an tandem coming with me. Depends on whether or not he pussies out.
“Last week I helped my friend stay put. It's a lot easier than helping someone move. I just went over to his house and made sure that he did not start to load his shit into a truck.”

Blaine, I am offended!!! You are not funny. :o:ph34r::P I still want on your 1K jump, just as long as it is made from at least 10K feet. We need room to take you out. :P

Awesome of you guys to arrange the kegs and everything! Seriously, I wouldn't mind picking them up Friday morning or going with Mic on Thursday evening. Then I can tap while she drives!!! :DB| Just let me know, you and Mike both should have my #.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

It figures - you're never going to make EVERYONE happy!!!!heehee:S

We offer 3 kegs - someone is bound to ask "what kind of beer?";)
We ask for help in getting them to the Farm and 'surely you can find it closer'? :P is brought up...I GUARANTEE we could find it closer - BUT

The kegs were ordered through a personal contact that owns a liquor store and is freely donating HEAPS of stuff for the event & organizing this to be a 'one stop shop' for us...we just need help getting it to the Farm. So, if there are any willing participants...we could use the help. If someone is willing to lend their truck - I will make the drive myself - but it won't be until later Fri afternoon.

Next thing we know...Greg/Hans will say "Free Skydives to 10K" and someone will say "is that all!??":o:D C'mon Hans...whaddya say??:P

You beat me to it..We buy imported beer for everyone and we can't get anyone to pick it up. Hey if i have to i will drive to the fucking place from tallahassee and pick the shit up myself.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Awesome of you guys to arrange the kegs and everything! Seriously, I wouldn't mind picking them up Friday morning or going with Mic on Thursday evening. Then I can tap while she drives!!! :DB| Just let me know, you and Mike both should have my #.

Thanks! Let me check with Laura about Thursday...although each keg we've ordered includes the trash cans, bags of ice, the taps and plastic cups. So not sure how much ice we're talking and if you have a place to store it overnight?

We still have a week to find someone who actually skydives out here and lives in Flowery Branch...so you don't have to make the extra drive. I'll let you know if anyone materializes! :P

Mike
ChutingStar.com