freefalle

The Hog Flop By team Dirty Sanchez Nov 9-12 Who's Going??

DOING A BACK FLIP DURING A HOG FLOP IS A GOOD THING!B|

A good reminder for Spence.
:D:D

I was the benefit of his 1/4 back, 1/2 twist, 3/4 McTwist, Nutsack triple sow-cow he performed that year!!
:D
I still have the first place trophy on my mantle....Granted it did cost me a couple loli-pops and a snickers bar.....

It would be kick ass if at the end of the day Saturday, we could load up both planes and do a formation RW big way

That sounds good to me! If we have someone willing to organize it. :)
But don't count me in for any big way freeflying. Or any formation freeflying at all. :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

How about some ride-share and hotel-share info?

I'm planning on tenting it unless I find a compatible roomie or 2 for a hotel or house.

I had space reserved in Art's RV next to Tammy but for some un-Godly reason, Art's probably not comfortable with that.
:D:D:D

Leaving Atlanta (The Farm) Thursday the 8th returning Sunday pm or Monday am. Toyota baby pickup.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

DOING A BACK FLIP DURING A HOG FLOP IS A GOOD THING!B|

A good reminder for Spence.
:D:D

I was the benefit of his 1/4 back, 1/2 twist, 3/4 McTwist, Nutsack triple sow-cow he performed that year!!
:D
I still have the first place trophy on my mantle....Granted it did cost me a couple loli-pops and a snickers bar.....

Screw you!!! Screw you all!!!

:|:D

Do we have a Free fly organizer yet?

Yes! Skydive Palatka's very own, Current Freefly Big-Way World Record holder, and all around great guy, Mr. Tom Hayden will be handling the Freefly organizing duties... however, I know there will be some other hardcore freeflyers coming for the boogie.

Additionally, Angela Hsu (Delirium Freestyle) will be on hand to organize Pink Mafia initiations for the ladies (Sorry Chuck :P) and I'll be there jumping my ass off coaching/organising smaller head-up groups in between any AFF's or camera flying duties I may be doing.B|

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

Yes! Skydive Palatka's very own, Current Freefly Big-Way World Record holder, and all around great guy, Mr. Tom Hayden will be handling the Freefly organizing duties...

Will he be allowed to say his stupid jokes? Cuz, I don't know if we should have to be subjected to that just to get freefly organizing. We should have a rule...:P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I had space reserved in Art's RV next to Tammy but for some un-Godly reason, Art's probably not comfortable with that.
:D:D:D

Andy--break out yer charm and make him comfortableB|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

What's up Mike... I guess since my name is often mispelled/mispronounced I catch things a bit more than others, but Tom's last name is spelled HAYDEN. I know you probably copy/pasted from the Team Dirty Sanchez site...just letting you know...:)

Cheers!

Jairo
hiro
highro
Jario
hirow
hero
:P

Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

Just to let everyone know I have some great raffle prizes for saturday nite including a Two nite stay at the Shore Club in South Beach Miami. This prize is worth $1,700.
ALL of the raffle prize money will be donated to TEAM DIRTY SANCHEZ member # 1 TOSHA BYRD.

Some of you know her and some dont but she had a real bad landing and broke her back and foot. No insurance and a long recovery.

The reason Team Dirty Sanchez has been such a suck-ses is that we care about our members and will do anything we can to help others and have a great time doing it.

I look forword to seeing you all in three weeks.
Team Dirty Sanchez President:Team HellFish #645 Muff Brother #3546

Bitch bitch bitch, all over one little letter!!!!!!:ph34r: Thanks for the catch and yes it was a copy and paste from the TDS web site. ;):P:)
I fixed it, anything else that should be taken care of please IM me!!!! Thanks and see all of you in two weeks:)

Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Additionally, Angela Hsu (Delirium Freestyle) will be on hand to organize Pink Mafia initiations for the ladies (Sorry Chuck :P)

That's great news. Team Dirty Sanchez, Flying Hellfish, Muff Brothers, and now the Pink Mafia will be there initiating. If only the Rodriguez Brothers would be there, it would be like a mini Family Reunion (Insert Plug here for RB Family Reunion Boogie in Chester, SC sometime in June)
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

Tom's last name is spelled HAYDEN. I know you probably copy/pasted from the Team Dirty Sanchez site...just letting you know...

Sorry about that, the spelling has been corrected on the TDS site. {I blame Denis though :-)}

Okay, 3 replys in a row, I'm done for the night!

Don't forget...PRE-REGISTER, PRE-REGISTER, PRE-REGISTER. The more we get, the more free beer there will be!!!!

--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

*** I think that Art will be fine with that, provided you pay the extra $30/hr boogie fee.

Mere chump-change for what I would be getting.
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239