freefalle

The Hog Flop By team Dirty Sanchez Nov 9-12 Who's Going??

THERE WILL BE A FLOP AND I'VE BEEN TRAINING--IT'S THE FLUCTUATING RULES THAT KEEP ME DOWN-- BOB--I'LL BUY U A BEER--

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

free beer Friday and Saturday night AND a bikini Foam party this just keeps getting better!!

Yeah!! I can't wait to see you guys in your bikini's! B|

Dont tempt Denis....

Or me... :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Training constitutes being put with beavis, crash and someone else we can drag up to probably penalize you!!!:P And what fluctuating rules? You get 1 try, your time starts after the 4 way round is built and the first grip is dropped, everyone must do a complete backloop (not side spin, pirouette, cartwheel, etc.), time stops when the last grip is taken to complete the 4 way round. ;)

See ya soon Jeff!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

If there is no Hog Flop that would be false advertising.

Mic and I (accidentally) developed our own version of a two-way hybrid hog flop. WE WIN!! :D

Well, we all know Spence DIDN'T win 2 years ago! His 360 degree turn/flop was very entertaining however. :D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

If there is no Hog Flop that would be false advertising.

Mic and I (accidentally) developed our own version of a two-way hybrid hog flop. WE WIN!! :D

Well, we all know Spence DIDN'T win 2 years ago! His 360 degree turn/flop was very entertaining however. :D:P

It might work now. The "judge" is a little older. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

A big part of the fun is that you are assigned to a team by the organizer so that all the teams have relatively the same experience levels and you get to jump with folks you may not usually jump with.

Oh! Well, no one put me on a team last year, so I thought they were all chosen ahead of time. I feel so unloved now. :(
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Registration is $30.00. Online registration will be set up very soon at www.teamdirtysanchez.com

Okay guys, the website now has the link to pre-register. Head on over to www.teamdirtysanchez.com and on the click the paypal link under the Hog Flop information. I will be adding more information about the Hog Flop as I get it. I know there is more information on DZ.com right now, but I'm not going to post it on the site, until I get confirmation.
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

OK BOB--I WON'T ACTUALLY BUY U A BEER--I'LL JUST SNAG ONE AND TELL U I BOUGHT IT--BUT IT SHOULD TASTE THE SAME--

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues