freefalle

The Hog Flop By team Dirty Sanchez Nov 9-12 Who's Going??

Royd, did you not notice the alphabetization here? You owe Skymama extra beer for messing up her list.

I might even have to get out the paddle for that offense!

Oh, and Laura, I don't know if he'll come or not, he might have soccer stuff to do.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

AndyU
Chaoskitty (for jumping only)
flyhi (if there's beer)
freefalle
jguy904
lauralicious (most likely)
micduran (wanting wifi)
mouth (with or without hubby)
mwabd1
Royd
skymama (newly married)
SkymonkeyOne
Slayer152
wrightskydive

_______________The only thing in life that doesnt take effort is failure________________

If 1 name out of order is worth beer and a spanking I wonder what this will be worth!!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

AndyU
flyhi (if there's beer)
jguy904
micduran (wanting wifi)
mwabd1
Royd
TMPattersonJr
skymama (newly married)
SkymonkeyOne
Slayer152
freefalle
wrightskydive

I better not I'd like to be able to skydive that weekendB|

Love ya skymama!!!:P

AndyU
flyhi (if there's beer)
freefalle
jguy904
micduran (wanting wifi)
mwabd1
Royd
skymama (newly married)
SkymonkeyOne
Slayer152
TMPattersonJr
wrightskydive

Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

wi-fi is set up and running, you can get pretty good reception all around the DZ. So set the camper up and have a great time!!!! :)

Nobody could attend this boogie and not have a great time! Looking forward to it.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

If 1 name out of order is worth beer and a spanking I wonder what this will be worth!!!!

There's one in every crowd. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

alright, heres what I know so far about this boogie

Registration is 30.00 Online registration will be set up very soon at www.teamdirtysanchez.com

after speaking to Denis this afternoon we are to have 2 yes 2 aircraft online for this boogie.
The primary will be the sky van and the secondary will be the Caravan in the event that the wait time gets long (which it should because so many people will be coming right)

Included in the boogie registration will be

dinner saturday night
beer saturday night
a DJ
a band
Organizing RW organizing will be Jeff Guy, Im not sure yet who will be organizing Free flyers but I'll get back with you.

This is what I know so far. We are still in the process of organizing other events so I will let you know.

On a side note, Ladies and gentlemen, let us remember that the weekend of this boogie is also Veterans' day weekend. I personally encourage each of you to take a moment especially during this weekend to remember those who have given their life in service of their country, Those who are currently or previously engaged in the wars their country sent them to, and the families and loved ones of our soldiers' both alive and passed.

hey i haven't posted in awhile so I figured coming close to banning on my first day back wouldn't be that bad a start!!!:PB|:ph34r:

On official note I have posted this to the events calendar, as I get more info I will post it!!!:)
As far as everyone who does not receive the Skydive Palatka newsletter E-mail from Art you might want to PM him your E-mail address and he'll get you on it;)

Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

...On a side note, Ladies and gentlemen, let us remember that the weekend of this boogie is also Veterans' day weekend. I personally encourage each of you to take a moment especially during this weekend to remember those who have given their life in service of their country, Those own are currently or previously engaged in the wars their country sent them to, and the families and loved ones of our soldiers' both alive and passed.

...and don't forget to but them jump tickets! Lots and lots of jump tickets. You can't buy them too many jump tickets, you know.
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

If 1 name out of order is worth beer and a spanking I wonder what this will be worth!!!!

There's one in every crowd. :P

Bastage beat me to it. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

If we can get at least 50 to pre-register by the end of this month there will be FREE BEER on Friday and SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FREE BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention there will be a Bikini Foam party on Sat nite.;)

Yeah I finally get to meet Skymama.:)

Team Dirty Sanchez President:Team HellFish #645 Muff Brother #3546

Yeah!! I can't wait to see you guys in your bikini's!

Hell yeah! B|

I have a picture of me wearing a fleece jacket while sitting by the fire at last year's event. No way will I be wearing a bikini!