HALO1

2007 Black and Gold Interservice Competition

Anybody have info on this years Black and Gold Interservice Competition? Should be 9-12 Nov at Laurinburg Airport close to Reaford.

Any Knights on/viewing the forums know when/if the application will be posted?

Many thanks.
Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

theres not an "application" per say, its like most other events you go to at other DZ's, you sow up, register, with log book, uspa card, and active duty military ID. get you rig and pack data card checked, if you jump a camera helmet it MUST be equiped with a quick release. and enjoy the weekend.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Gimp... Thanks for the info. Last year they had a form on their web site that they asked be faxed in. Didn't know if they were going to do the same this year.

Also, you couldn't be on leave (TDY or Permissive).

I fly a Rawa with no quick release. Will a home made quick release suffice? Damn, didn't know about that little rule.
Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

oops...forgot AAD....silly me

Me personally I didnt do a form last year, or course I train with them weekly, so they know me.

In past years, they would not allow you to jump if they "knew" you were on leave to TDY.

They started the quick release rule last year, the 4 way teams videographer had to bless off on all camera helmets. Im sure a home made quick release will suffice, as long as it works.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Okay Jake I'll take this one.

You can do all the stuff you would normally do at a "boogie" just make sure all your paperwork/cypress/log book/repack.....everything is in order, then find someone to do what ever discipline you want to do and be safe about it.

Ciao,
Guido

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Ya dudz I'll see y'all there! Are you guys going to let me fly in your wind tunnel too? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?

I've never been to it before, do you guys camp out and all that? What's the deal? Should I bring lots of beer?
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

Hope the weather's good. It's a little chilly here in FL - you know, 75 or so!

Hey now, no need to rub it in. It got down to 25 here the other night when I was at work. I was not dressed for it and froze my ass off.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!