NWFlyer

Byron Boogie 2007

I know for a fact it will be windy because I am going to show up...

If we are winded out, I will hunt you down and give you a wedgy for jinxing this boogie. Consider yourself warned.>:(;)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Don't worry guys, it won't be windy 'cause we can't come after all. (no $$). :(

And I even down-sized!

so sad... someone needs to run around naked for me...

What? What? What? We don't get to see your (in)famous see through jumpsuit at Byron.:(

The numbers just won't be the same.[:/]
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Mamalena,

Say it isn't so!!!!!!!! Don't you have some old Canadian $ lying around somewhere, they're worth a real buck now.

will miss you and Mikey.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Wish we did, MadJohn. I haven't been in the sky since I made my 302nd on the last day of the boogie (boy, we were tired, eh?) I'm definitely itchin' to jump, I tell ya. Mikey and I might have to scoot over the Shelton just to do a couple...

So sad, I MUST jump in Byron one day soon! (If I can swing it, and we can travel down in the winter, would you guys still let me run around in bumper stickers?)
Once you visit Skydive Lost Prairie
Your heart will never leave.

Boogie with us... www.skydivelostprairie.com

Disclaimer: just playing. please do not take this post seriously.

:)

Whew! Thanks for the Disclaimer 'Hot sauce'!!

Even though nobody will understand that name, I just had to post that on here at least once. :)

BTW, nice photos in Skydiving, lady! (And Gareth ... I was scared just READING the story ... glad you are around to tell it).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

WooHoo. Fozz has someone to jump with where he can practice his arch.

Good to see you trying to head north.

Who!!! What!!!!! someone I don't have to try and slow down for !!![Cool]be there Friday maybe Sat but not Sun[Mad]
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

WooHoo. Fozz has someone to jump with where he can practice his arch.

Good to see you trying to head north.

Who!!! What!!!!! someone I don't have to try and slow down for !!![Cool]be there Friday maybe Sat but not Sun[Mad]

Cool, more heavies to play with :P See you all tomorrow 'round noon I suppose. I wasn't sure I would be making it but I'll be there fri-sun morning.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Thanks for the jumps folks ;)

Hey, i don't have much a memory for names but someone mentioned they had photos of my impromptu asphalt bodysurfing demonstration jump, could you send them to me or post them up?, i'm sure anyone who missed it would enjoy the look on my face as i slide ass-first backwards across three different types of terrain...

-colin

I'd like to pass on a big thank you to the dzo and managers of Bay Area Skydiving, and everyone else that helped organize the event for making the boogie happen again this year.
the only "bad" thing about the event was the weather on Friday which made it impossible to do the 40 way formations that were planned, but other than that we had a great event!

Thanks to everyone that attended for keeping the event safe. The only "incidents" that happened were the two cutaways which were both landed safely.

See you all next year!
Iwan