Squeak

Decemeber Boogies nad parties?

What are you yanks doing in December,
Where is the place to be to meet eveyone.
Eloy Holiday Boogie?
Farmn Xmas party,?
Z Hills Newyears Boogie?

where will eveyone one be?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

realistically you could do 2 i wuld go with the farm, jumps to me made and great people. z hills is great. My only experience twice was they didnt have the lift power for 2 boogies.But i heard last year he brought in extra plane so it helped. As for Eloy. Never heard anything bad except it gets really cold at night. with your money you could rent an RV and travel
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

realistically you could do 2 i wuld go with the farm, jumps to me made and great people. z hills is great. My only experience twice was they didnt have the lift power for 2 boogies.But i heard last year he brought in extra plane so it helped. As for Eloy. Never heard anything bad except it gets really cold at night. with your money you could rent an RV and travel

what money:o the money i get from working will notr be there until the end :ph34r::ph34r:
Nah i'm looking for a place to play whilst your folks are in town, it way to much to expect someone to cater for me AND their visiting rels
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

There's also the Crosskeys invasion in Sebastian, FL. If you're planning on going to ZHills you may want to check that out as well. http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2908384;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

,y ca,per at the farm it free and convenient

Bargin :)

Yeah but make sure you clean the bedroom brandy is a dirty wife never takes care of it:D:D:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yeah but make sure you clean the bedroom brandy is a dirty wife never takes care of it:D:D:D

Now, everyone who knows you, knows that is a lie!

I have never known a new level of dirty until I met Lee!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Now, everyone who knows you, knows that is a lie!

I have never known a new level of dirty until I met Lee!
That's why we call
POMS "Soap dodgers":D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

What are you yanks doing in December,
Where is the place to be to meet eveyone.
Eloy Holiday Boogie?
Farmn Xmas party,?
Z Hills Newyears Boogie?

where will eveyone one be?

I will definitely try to make The Farm's Xmas boogie and party once again. Hope to meet you there. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I am thinking about a Christmas break somewhere that I can guarantee its warm...

Hawaii.. a couple days skydiving on Dillingham..a Surfing Day. a SCUBA day.. maybe a day of going skiing up on Mauna Kea.... a detour after that to the Volcano's....

I am thinking about a Christmas break somewhere that I can guarantee its warm...

Hawaii.. a couple days skydiving on Dillingham..a Surfing Day. a SCUBA day.. maybe a day of going skiing up on Mauna Kea.... a detour after that to the Volcano's....

I'd take that as a personal afront>:( you know i've wanted to meet you for years, and when i finally get there yo plan to fuck off oversea, well thank you very much>:(

( * ):P
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'd take that as a personal afront you know i've wanted to meet you for years, and when i finally get there yo plan to fuck off oversea, well thank you very much

AWWW poor SqueakiePoo....

Nothing personal about it... I get very little time off and I froze my ass off last year.. I deserve some time someplace warm....and somehow I dont think ANYWHERE on Oahu will be below 60 degrees for the whole time I am there.

I have SEEN it snow in FL in Dec... And I was a tad chilly lst year in AZ... just want to go someplace warm for once.....( and NO... going someplace hotter than HAdes is not on the agenda either)[:/]

What's a nad party? :):D:P

Its all about equal opportunity. Boobiefest, Nad Parties...
:D

Bet you have been to plenty of nad parties in your day