btvr

Red Roof inn (skydive AZ, Eloy)

Has anyone stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Eloy? I made reservations for October, but am looking for comments just in case I need to change them. Not looking for the Waldorf, just something clean. If anyone knows of a better one please let me know.
Thanks

It's the old Toltec, alittle fixed up, but just ok. You want something better for the same cost. Try some hotels just off the I-10 in Casa Grande.

Try these.

Super 8 Motel
(520) 836-8800 Make a Reservation
2066 E Florence Blvd
Casa Grande, AZ

Comfort Inn
(520) 421-9878 Make a Reservation
2145 E Florence Blvd
Casa Grande, AZ

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

We stayed at the Super8 in Casa Grande last January. It's near a truck stop but didn't seem too noisy. Clean, economical and pretty straight shot to the dz. Several military that were training at the dz stayed there also. Basically, we'll stay there again this year.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

Has anyone got comments on the motel next door to Eloy, now that it's open?

Very good deal for teams. Dont quote me, but the rooms are about $110, typically with room for 4 or 5, with a kitchennette from what I hear.

If you are by yourself, its a bit steep.
Remster

The Super 8 is no more. It is now known as "Americas place to stay" or something to that effect. It does not offer skydiver rates like it used to when it was the Super 8, nor does the management seem to want to accomodate skydivers.

The motel next to the dropzone is the Skyrider Inn and it is very nice considering how close it is to the DZ. It is a bit more expensive than a room in town but its set up to accomodate teams(2-5 people).Broken down among several people, it is actually very affordable. The full size kitchen suite is fully furnished with stove/oven/micowave,full size fridge,plates/glasses,etc and all rooms offer a full bath plus a half bath as well as the usual, phone, internet, maid service,etc. A description of the 2 types of rooms can be seen here
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING