Deisel

Perris or Elsinore?

Well I'm in Cali for a few more days and it looks like I may get an unexpected opportunity to make a jump or two. It appears that I will be about half way between Perris and Elsinore. They both look like great DZs but I will only be able to get to one of them before heading back to NC. Any reccomendations out there?
The brave may not live forever, but the timid never live at all.

I just visited Perris last Friday. I had a lot of fun, met some great people, and got on 5 out of 13 loads. I probably could of gotten on 2 more if I really wanted to. They also have a pool if you want to use it, and of course the Tunnel.
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

depends what you're looking for in a DZ.

You can't go wrong at either.

Elsinore is "smaller" (still huge for what I'm more used to)
In Perris you will see the tunnel, the DC-9, the Perris Shark.

My feeling was Perris was more for people "from the City" and Elsinore more for people "from the country".
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I haven't been to Perris, so I'm a little biased. I was at Elsi back in May. I have to say the people were very friendly and I enjoyed every minute of it. :)
Have fun, but like someone else said - go to both!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Been to both. Started in Perris in 03, did AFF and A-license. 2 Years later went to Elsinore to try it out. Really cool and relaxed vibe here but during week days, they turn less loads than in Perris.
After 2 days Elsinore, went back to Perris just for the tunnel and more loads during the week days. Stayed there for the rest of the 2 weeks I had.
I myself prefer Perris, but I can only say that you have to try Elsinore as well. Can really understand that people enjoy Elsinore.
Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.